SOLD Blown JL Audio W6

Gagt518
10+ year member

Soon To Be Heard
Albany,NY
I have a 2007 12" W6 Model subwoofer. Both voice coils are in great shape. The subwoofer needs to be reconed. I had this unit for about 7 months. Just looking to get rid of it. Best offer can have it. I Will ship. Paypal accepted.

You can use This for a reference. I know its my first post

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=101909

Thank you, Tom //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Idk how to explain it to you guys. The coils are good. I tested them with a volt meter. Like i said i dont know alot about whats inside a subwoofer itself, just know how it works. If you press down on the cone, it goes down but not all the way like it should. and when you push down on the cone theres a noice coming from above the magnet, which sounds like something is torn. almost like theres a paper bag in there being pushed around. It something interanlly because the exterrior of the sub is perfect

Just so you know your Ref link doesn't work. I don't want to dump on your thread, and will not, but you aren't going to get very much for it with no refs and not knowing what is wrong with it.

I mean seriously, if JL quoted you like 145$ shipped to get it fixed you probably wont get a better offer than like 60$ shipped. You can get a used one for probably around 200$ right?

Just so you know your Ref link doesn't work. I don't want to dump on your thread, and will not, but you aren't going to get very much for it with no refs and not knowing what is wrong with it.
I mean seriously, if JL quoted you like 145$ shipped to get it fixed you probably wont get a better offer than like 60$ shipped. You can get a used one for probably around 200$ right?
Well thanks for .02 bud. I can do $55 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I just relized that you have to join to that link i posted inorder for you to review that page. I do have 3 Refs that are on this site that i should of posted in the first place.

ChaunB3400, Xtantman, Sudden Impulse

Well thanks for .02 bud. I can do $55 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I just relized that you have to join to that link i posted inorder for you to review that page. I do have 3 Refs that are on this site that i should of posted in the first place.
ChaunB3400, Xtantman, Sudden Impulse
Cool man, and welcome to the forum. I love the way these subs sound, and a factory refurb is better than used in my book. So for the money it would be a good deal. (I think the 12s go for more like 250 or something used.) Just to reiterate on my other estimate...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.