SOLD blown amp for sale

ya im pretty sure its the amp, when its off and u push on the subs it sounds fine and i had all the settings tested and everything fine, but an amp repair manager told me to open it up and look at some filter or something im not sure but he says if thats it then there will be some oil on the inside of the amp...

im up for offers at the moment

hey sry took me so long to reply... im goin to get it tested tomorrow to see what is actually wrong with it then once i find that out ill post it on here, if there is anything wrong wit it at all, it mite have just been the settings, but $50 shipped is highest offer so far

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.