SOLD Blown 12" mmats juggernaut n blown 18" Fi q

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
i have both a 12" mmats juggernaut needing a recone because the tinsel came off at the former and the 18" Q looks Mint but was dropped during shipping and the top plate shifted and pinched the coil locking the sub up so it needs to be re-aligned and reconed i have no interest in fixing either seeing as i have 4k rms and neither can handle that much so i rather sell these and purchase something that will or if anyone is interested in trading these for something that will well i looked into it and the recone for the juggernaut is around 120 and same for the Q and 50 more to have it re-aligned i'm asking 300 plus shipping for both subs i'll ship in flat rate boxes so im guessing shipping should be around 40-50 since i will ship in 4 boxes

if your truly interested send me a pm with your email and i'll pm you some pics dont see how the condition off them matters seeing as they both need to be reconed so the parts will be new but both magnets are in great condition which is the important part

fiq.jpg

fiq1.jpg

fiq2.jpg

juggernaut.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.