blazer or explorer or GM or FORDS

Originally posted by ss3079 The pickup? Sonoma derivitive? Yeah, that would do the trick...but were looking for SUV's...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve
No, thats the Syclone, they made that in 91 I believe, the Typhoon was a souped up Blazer if I'm correct, made in 92. It's the fastest production truck ever made.

Originally posted by snova031 No, thats the Syclone, they made that in 91 I believe, the Typhoon was a souped up Blazer if I'm correct, made in 92. It's the fastest production truck ever made.
Yeah, your right. I was thinking Syclone:)

Isnt that AMG SUV the fastest SUV ever made? Just a "taD" over $40K though.

- Steve:)

WHY YOU HAVE TO CARRY SUCH A BIGA$$ ENGINE TO PULL 240 HP?WHEN YOU CAN PULL 270 HP WITH THE TRAILBLAZER 6 CYLINDERS INLINE,,,,,,HOW ABOUT NOW ? IMAGINE PUTTING ALL THOSE HP ADDERS THAT YOU SUPPOSTLY PUT ON YOU DRAG A$$ CHEROKEE INTO THE TRAILBLAZER I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT WAVING THE HAND AT YOU COMING OFF THE LINE.

JEEP ARE CHRYSLERS AND CHRYSLER REALLY **** THE BIG ONE

RATHER GET A FORD THAN CHRYSLER.

How much Torque is in your ***** 6 cylinder for a car the Weighs a **** load more the a Jeep. Trailblazers are heavy and slow....I would rape your ass. Torque matters bud....alot, just as much as horsepower and even more then horsepower in a heavy car

Originally posted by snova031 No, thats the Syclone, they made that in 91 I believe, the Typhoon was a souped up Blazer if I'm correct, made in 92. It's the fastest production truck ever made.
Out of curiosity, anyone know how those would rack up to, oh, say a 2003 SVT Lightning in times?

Mike

Lightning will smoke ANY truck or SUV, but as for the lighnting and the 5.9L....were talkin suv's not trucks. Lightnings are sweet, and so are Harley Davidson F-150's

Originally posted by Miller WHY YOU HAVE TO CARRY SUCH A BIGA$$ ENGINE TO PULL 240 HP?WHEN YOU CAN PULL 270 HP WITH THE TRAILBLAZER 6 CYLINDERS INLINE,,,,,,HOW ABOUT NOW ? IMAGINE PUTTING ALL THOSE HP ADDERS THAT YOU SUPPOSTLY PUT ON YOU DRAG A$$ CHEROKEE INTO THE TRAILBLAZER I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT WAVING THE HAND AT YOU COMING OFF THE LINE.

How much Torque is in your ***** 6 cylinder for a car the Weighs a **** load more the a Jeep. Trailblazers are heavy and slow....I would rape your ass. Torque matters bud....alot, just as much as horsepower and even more then horsepower in a heavy car

Originally posted by Miller WHY YOU HAVE TO CARRY SUCH A BIGA$$ ENGINE TO PULL 240 HP?WHEN YOU CAN PULL 270 HP WITH THE TRAILBLAZER 6 CYLINDERS INLINE,,,,,,HOW ABOUT NOW ? IMAGINE PUTTING ALL THOSE HP ADDERS THAT YOU SUPPOSTLY PUT ON YOU DRAG A$$ CHEROKEE INTO THE TRAILBLAZER I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT WAVING THE HAND AT YOU COMING OFF THE LINE.

the trailblazer got 275lbs torque and 275hp and not they are not that heavy and slow like you said i got the blazer 4.3 vortec not the trailblazer and that babe with 190 hp peels the tires out really nice even with big 18"wheels and been much more heavys than the OEM wheels.

ok i admit it you dragass cherokee probably is faster than my blazer but i bet if i pass with my slammed blazer will wet you girl panties for sure. we can meet anytime for a lil race i have put some hp adders i bet will be a challenge for that stupid chrysler to beat me.

k, i'm personally a Chevy guy...but that's just me. I would never buy a regular F-150. Only ford truck i would ever buy would be a Lightning, or a Harley Davidson F-150. Still, there is better out there for the $ to me. also, whoever sed new mustangs are faster...new stock mustangs...even GTs are an embarassment to what they used to be...also since they are made sooo cheap(money wise) every1 ****ing *****boy teenager has1. I just think the new stock mustangs are an embarassment to what they used to be. AND, badboy...ur being an embarassment to chevy fanatics! CALM THE **** DOWN! and talk reasonably...i'm a chevy guy too, but i can still talk to these people calmly

NG

Originally posted by ngsm13 k, i'm personally a Chevy guy...but that's just me. I would never buy a regular F-150. Only ford truck i would ever buy would be a Lightning, or a Harley Davidson F-150. Still, there is better out there for the $ to me. also, whoever sed new mustangs are faster...new stock mustangs...even GTs are an embarassment to what they used to be...also since they are made sooo cheap(money wise) every1 ****ing *****boy teenager has1. I just think the new stock mustangs are an embarassment to what they used to be. AND, badboy...ur being an embarassment to chevy fanatics! CALM THE **** DOWN! and talk reasonably...i'm a chevy guy too, but i can still talk to these people calmly

NG
I know man i should calm down they been quite rude too.

and is true like you said those mustangs are a real embarassment.

i was in a red light today right there was an expedition and a yukon denali behind me i was just observing i mean is easy to tell which one looks better which one looks more powerfull.

oh mister ng thankx for back me up in this one at least i know theres people still thinking right in this planet when comes to cars.

for all those fords fans there you go we still stroooooooooooong!!!

How could you say the new mustangs are an embaresment to mustangs. The new GT's are fast as hell and put out more power then the 5.0. The GT's are 260 horse and 302 torque. They also do 60 in 5.4. That is pretty **** fast for a stock GT. The new ones also have alot of aftermarket parts that can turn it into an even more powerful car. Im not even mentioning the Cobra. It has been tested to put out 420 horse stock and runs 60 in the mid 4 seconds. How could you say these stangs are an embarresment. However, i do think the V6 is an embaressment...those things ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

badboy

10+ year member
badboy
CHICAGO, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from