Blaupunkt ?

prnstr

is Blaupunkt a good company? I'm thinking about getting their MP3000 or if i can get the money maybe even the San Jose. But i don't know if its just me but i have a strange feeling that they arent good quality or something. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Basically the word on the grape vine is that they are pretty good decks when their working properly. Get my drift.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

my sister has the blaupunkt san jose and it is awsome. i have 2 12" blaupunkt pro comp supwoofers. they have decent spl and very good sq. the company has been around forever. they came from germany, they just aren't known very well.

ya their amps are good, and theier subs maybe better with the new overdrive series. theier amps have a class t and they rock. they overdrive subs are awsome, it dont get worst as you get bigger to me=] plus i have a blua h/u the santa fe and its awsome, the only problem i have with it is that it doesnt have sub control, but i have audio control for that:D

I've used 2 of their cd HU's. One I used for 5 years and it never died, I just upgraded to one with more features. I would say it was treated so-so at best. I think it says something for their durability that it's still kicking. The 2nd one I've had for over a year now and it's been great.

I also used a set of those super cheap 6.5 coaxials that were all over ebay for $10 a pair. For that kind of money I was shocked at how well they sounded. Under-rated company IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.