blaupunkt headunits

tony7
10+ year member

What do you all think of the blaupunkt san jose and casablanca headunits? which one would you perfer? I know the san jose plays mp3's and the casablanca doesn't but that isnt all that important too me and i can have them for about the same price so which one would you choose?

I have the san jose and wish i wouldnt of got it now but it hasnt gaven me any problems the only thing i dont like about it is it doesnt have an EQ built into it but the X-bass gives ur subs a nice kick and theres some other cool options on it...... if ur not worried about built in EQ then i would buy it

blaus are good hu's

they aren't popular, never have been, but i've used a few and i must say i was satisfied with the performance and never had a problem, had my new blau phoenix installed for about 2 months now and all is well. i would probably lean to the san jose because i love mp3s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.