Black Headunits with amber lighting

A lot of the old Rockford HUs fit that exact description (looked a lot like the Denon/Nak HUs). In fact I think some of them were made my Nak. Don't quote me on that though. If you want, I ran into a random find the other day... a Clarion DRZ(?)-835 in pretty much mint shape at some auto shop where my dad was getting his truck fixed. The guy had a glass display case with random things in it, and I walked over and there was this sexy deck sitting in there. It is black and does amber display iirc. Other than that, not too sure what else, besides the new 800PRS with the amber film conversion... you'd have TONS of functionality with the 800PRS as well.

Apex check out the Clarion FB275BTB.....solid black headunit with 700+ different color setups and no internal moving parts.......by the way...hows that MBQ amp doing????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

Apex check out the Clarion FB275BTB.....solid black headunit with 700+ different color setups and no internal moving parts.......by the way...hows that MBQ amp doing????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D
HEY man!! It's doing great, I love it. Hasn't missed a beat.

Only thing is right now there's something wrong with my setup. Everytime I hit a huge DIP in the road, both my amps turn off. I can't figure out what's going on, and I suspect it could be my headunit, which is why there's this thread!

That FB275BTB is interesting, I wasn't aware that you could change colours on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.