black friday sale

@Vertex Audio ; is doing package deals for Black Friday. Of what I saw, the top-tier package would make a basshead VERY happy this year. Otherwise, @mylows10 ; is listing his sale items on MAF and @NASTY08IMPALA ; has informed you of AQ/SQ's upcoming deals. Also, keep in mind that you have Incriminator's Black & Blue sale from any of the IA-authorized vendors here (SSA, Vertex, probably another one on here but can't remember) and that deal only comes up once every few years. I'd put my money in that while you still can. Getting an 18" Death Penalty for just a hair over $400 ain't bad at all.

Also if my memory serves me right , I remember last year that AQ had the black friday sale at like maybe 10% on wednesday ? and by black friday or that saturday it was like 20% off?

SoundQubed deals..

1426211_779238102093416_1799506184_n.jpg

Bundles include 1 woofer, 1 amp, 2 sheets of Q-Mat.

The SDC2.5 Bundle has a Q1750

HDS300 has Q1-1200

HDC3.1 has a Q1-2200

The component set will come with a set of 6.5 with the option to add another set at a highly discounted rate.

SoundQubed deals..
1426211_779238102093416_1799506184_n.jpg

Bundles include 1 woofer, 1 amp, 2 sheets of Q-Mat.

The SDC2.5 Bundle has a Q1750

HDS300 has Q1-1200

HDC3.1 has a Q1-2200

The component set will come with a set of 6.5 with the option to add another set at a highly discounted rate.
thanks im not on fb or twitter so i dodnt get that

[quote name='neo_styles']@Vertex Audio ; is doing package deals for Black Friday. Of what I saw, the top-tier package would make a basshead VERY happy this year. Otherwise, @mylows10 ; is listing his sale items on MAF and @NASTY08IMPALA ; has informed you of AQ/SQ's upcoming deals. Also, keep in mind that you have Incriminator's Black & Blue sale from any of the IA-authorized vendors here (SSA, Vertex, probably another one on here but can't remember) and that deal only comes up once every few years. I'd put my money in that while you still can. Getting an 18" Death Penalty for just a hair over $400 ain't bad at all.[/QUOTE]

I guess flatlyne not included? Looked at vertex site nd it's still 350 for the 12

I guess flatlyne not included? Looked at vertex site nd it's still 350 for the 12
Right. For some odd reason, both the Flatlyne and the components were left out of the sale or I would have jumped on them myself.

Right. For some odd reason, both the Flatlyne and the components were left out of the sale or I would have jumped on them myself.

Huh

Oh well. Really leaning towards a new amp right now anyways. Finally got my second set of dayton 12s en route. Hopefully building a box over thanksgiving weekend

Huh

Oh well. Really leaning towards a new amp right now anyways. Finally got my second set of dayton 12s en route. Hopefully building a box over thanksgiving weekend

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.