biggest and baddest 18" on the market right now

this is my first time on this forum and questions like this would lead to arguing and fighting on many forums ive been apart of so thats what i was trying to stay away from on this thread, thats all i was trying to say, but im glad yaw found humor in it...And i didnt make that question clear enough that i was askin, im thinking about walling out the back and want to have some subs that will hit my lows like no other, im sure the top 3 subs on the market that yaw stated are fairly close....whatever i put in my tahoe next it will be tuned between 30-34htz but i just want a sub that will hit HARD and still be able to change frequencies as much as possible from an 18
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ground zero has a pretty bad ass 18 the it can hold 20k watts daily
You're not serious are you? Please tell me you're not that ignorant.

No sub in the world will handle 20k "daily" in a musical app which is what the OP wants.

ground zero has a pretty bad ass 18 the it can hold 20k watts daily
umm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You're not serious are you? Please tell me you're not that ignorant.
No sub in the world will handle 20k "daily" in a musical app which is what the OP wants.

nah holmes that **** handles it cause he said so:laugh:

Its funny how un helpful some of you are, honestly. So its official now that obviously i cant expect for anybody not to fight on my threads because its funny i would state somthing like that, and i cant say yaw because its not 100% correct grammar, i apologize i grew up in the south and thats what we say, but if it will help some of you ill use you all next time im referring to this group!

What the fuck is "yaw?" You can't just be a normal redneck and say y'all, you have to be a lazy one and abbreviate the already abbreviated form?
hell Im from the south and say yall I dont know what the hell yaw is? is that some kind of sandwich spread?

for all of you trying to help i appriciate it, im not an idiot to all this stuff ive just been out of the loop for awile and trying to catch up on the new products, and everything you all are telling me im researching the product so thankyou, to all you haters "yaw" can go **** yourselves for all i care.

No fighting attended, what is the biggest and baddest 18" sub on the market right now? if money wasnt an option? just curious...
uhh biggest 18.....hmm thats a tough one id have to say one thats around 18 inches

so anyways.....anybody have much experiece with the audioq hdc 3's??? Was looking into doing 4 of these on 2 sun down 3500's, my predicament is doing a wall and getting them to be musical as well as hit halfway decent numbers, any opinions?

I'd have to say one an a half footlong turkey subs from subway, with all the toppings.
No, Firehouse Italian ftw.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

so anyways.....anybody have much experiece with the audioq hdc 3's??? Was looking into doing 4 of these on 2 sun down 3500's, my predicament is doing a wall and getting them to be musical as well as hit halfway decent numbers, any opinions?
But back on topic.

I'm partial to IA for some reason.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...I would look into the Wardens if I were you...Or if you're wanting to be a lil more musical and still be loud as all hell, maybe 4 DP18s. I have 2 DP21s with 2 more about to go in, and they get quite loud, and still sound great IMO.

As for the HDC's, I can't really comment, as I've only herd one for a couple seconds...Someone I know said that they have a hollow sound to them. And I've also heard from others that they sound great...It just depends on what your ears like.

But the enclosure is going to make much more of a difference that which sub you pic. The top subs are all so close, it comes down to install.

I'm done blabbing now lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

masterofbump

10+ year member
masterofbump
dirty south
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from