Biggest 1 0hm stable mono block for around $100 shipped or less

Dub7sonoma
Premium Member

Premium Member
A friend of mine gave me $500 to do a subwoofer setup in his standard cab dodge and get him an aftermarket hu. So far I have built the box, and bought him 2 alpine type r 10s (swr-10d4). They are 1000rms each. And gotten the hu, which leaves $250 left. I still have to get the amp and wire and I would like to make a least a little for my labor so that brings the $100 budget. I guess I could do a little more for a really good deal but not much. Please post model numbers and prices shipped to 71104.

Yep that's all he had. He is 17 and still in highschool. I told him I could get him some decent subs and build a good box for now and just find him a decent cheap amp to use until he made some more money. So this amp will just be temporary until he get more $$$ for a good amp.

And I don't really need to make a profit. I don't mind helping a friend out, but building and carpeting a box, installing a hu and running all new wire isn't a quick and easy job. Id like to walk away with at least a little cash for my time

I have a older RF punch 120a mono block amp it's prolly only around 200-250 watts or so but they are rock solid amps and will last a long time I will let ya have it for 75 bucks shipped.

EDIT: I just looked through my "stuff" I also have a RF power 150.1 mono amp you can have for the same price.

I have a older RF punch 120a mono block amp it's prolly only around 200-250 watts or so but they are rock solid amps and will last a long time I will let ya have it for 75 bucks shipped.

EDIT: I just looked through my "stuff" I also have a RF power 150.1 mono amp you can have for the same price.
These ^^^

Used is the best bet. Starter amp for power. I would stay @ or Below the $100 mark as he can sell whatever he ends up with later on for a bigger amp... As we know the true bass bug will bite and oh boy..... there we go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.