Big Thumbs Up The Zeb.com

ActionJ-01-Z71
10+ year member

Action Jackson
TULSA
I would just like to take a moment and say Mike and http://www.thezeb.com. are a great group of people. Given I have not received my shippment yet but on their site they advertise "lowest price quarantee or its free!" Will I can confirm that they do stand by this. I ordered some Infinity Reference 605cs componants from them just today. I sent them a email requesting that they beat the best price I could find they did so by 35%! I got them for less then $75! Anyway if they should ever check this BB out I just wanted to say thanks and I WILL purchase from them again.

Thanks again,

Chris in Chicago:D

hey from which website did u get the reference to beat the price? i wanna get some reference too. share the wealth my friend, share the wealth.

I don't see why you would buy anywhere else. They are authorized dealers for most of their stuff and still beat the prices of unauthorized dealers in most cases (hey I am understanding of the fact that being a dealer they can be limited in some cases, however they have beat the price everytime for me). Also I will say from experience that their customer service is great, on par with the big time, big price, companies!

Plus you have to factor in the $6.95 shipping on everything, I will continue to buy most all of my car audio equipment there.

i bought my CDT audio cambria there. great guys to work with and customer service is great. bought my 6.5" component for $136.95 shipped and even got full manufactor warranty.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

seems like a nice bunch of people, but they wont do that price beat/ match with etronics.com cause they "heard the customer service wasnt good". Which for me, they have been great, very polite.

Originally posted by Matador hey from which website did u get the reference to beat the price? i wanna get some reference too. share the wealth my friend, share the wealth.
I asked them to beat the price I found at http://www.ikesound.com

Mike at http://www.thezeb.com quoted me $67.99+$6.95 for shipping and would ship it the same day the order was placed! I was so stoked! Can't wait to get them and put them in.

AJ

Welp I just received a new email from thezeb...

Hello Chris,

My below offer is incorrect. The correct offer for the Infinity

605cs is $97.99, which is below cost. Sorry for the typo. Let us know if

you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Mike @ thezeb.com

I ordered anyway but blah...

AJ:mad:

that's not bad tho, tell us how it sounds when u get a chance, sorry, i thought i was gettin the reference, but i might just get the kappa 60.5cs, 165 is not that bad. i think

Ohh I totally agree and ordered them anyway. Actually that was what I was expecting the quote to be in the first place and was not surprised when I received another email explaining the error. As for the Kappa for 165 thats a great deal also. The specs between the 2 are very and little the reference actually has a higher sensitivity rating so I decided the kappa wasn't necessary unless you just absolutely have to have the best.

AJ:D

Originally posted by ActionJ-01-Z71 Ohh I totally agree and ordered them anyway. Actually that was what I was expecting the quote to be in the first place and was not surprised when I received another email explaining the error. As for the Kappa for 165 thats a great deal also. The specs between the 2 are very and little the reference actually has a higher sensitivity rating so I decided the kappa wasn't necessary unless you just absolutely have to have the best.

AJ:D

hahah, true, for $65 more i wouldn't mind i guess, but $100 that would change my mind tho. personal preference i guess, enjoy ur sets

Well, they did do an equal price... https://www.ikesound.com/Prod_Details.asp?Prod_Id=451 $105 shipped free from ike for the Reference 605cs and thezeb quoted you two cents lower after shipping.

I'm planning on picking up some of the "deal" Pioneer DEH-P740MP and a changer (1270) so I just sent this. *cross fingers, cause thezeb.com is the best place I've ordered from*

Hello, I've made a few orders with thezeb.com in the past and was

planning to begin upgrading my car's system. I was thinking about going

with a HU, changer, and a Harrison Labs subsonic filter.

One of the items I was looking at was the Pioneer Premier DEH-740MP (at

the end of the model year, it's price has been dropping). Ikesound.com

has it listed for $235.00 shipped free (

https://www.ikesound.com/Prod_Details.asp?Prod_Id=674 ) thezeb's listing

is $269.

Ikesound also lists the 12 disc changer (CDX-P1270) for $149.00 with

free shipping ( https://www.ikesound.com/Prod_Details.asp?Prod_Id=336 )

. Thezeb listing gives a price of $157.99.

While I've always found thezeb to be my preferred vendor, the prices on

these 2002 models haven't been dropping compared to other vendors. If

you can beat their prices, I'd like to consider ordering from your

company.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Wow, it worked great!

Under our Best Price Program, we can do the Pioneer CDX-P1270 for you

for $139.99 and the Pioneer DEH-P740MP for you for $227.99. Our shipping is

just $6.95 for your entire order. We are confident that you will find our

level of service and support to far exceed that which you would receive from

the website you mention below. Feel free to order online or via telephone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.