Big T in Dallas

Big T's heheheh went there with my cousin back around the end of July while vacationing in Arlington, reminded me of "freak-fest 89"......One stop shop for everything "urban". Kind of like the Compton Swap Meet....if you are not concerned about warranty or if someone is "authorized" or not but just looking for a deal then this is definitely the place to go for everything. Found some really good deals on attire mostly knock-offs of course but who cares, it looked good and served it's purpose......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

Big T's heheheh went there with my cousin back around the end of July while vacationing in Arlington, reminded me of "freak-fest 89"......One stop shop for everything "urban". Kind of like the Compton Swap Meet....if you are not concerned about warranty or if someone is "authorized" or not but just looking for a deal then this is definitely the place to go for everything. Found some really good deals on attire mostly knock-offs of course but who cares, it looked good and served it's purpose......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D
What is "freak-fest 89 and where was it located?

If one is concerned about warranty or authorized, call the manufacture. Because I've encountered plenty of shops in Arlington, Mesquite, Garland, Plano, etc. that SAY their authorized, yet when I call the particular manufacture, they have never heard of the shop.

On the clothes, one would be surprised, the majority are authentic(now). Since most the clothing shops in there(now) also own shops in malls. And for the counterfits, even the unsavvy could decipher.......

What is "freak-fest 89 and where was it located? .......
That's what week called "freak-nick" from the spring of 89'. The infamous black spring bring that was held in ATL each year.....oh the females, the females....as Johnny Gill used to sayy "my,my,my, you sure look good to me":D:D:D

O you was talking about Freaknik. LOL you dont have to inform me on Freaknik. I was just a teen but I remember seeing a couple of things for the first time:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've been living in the Dallas and surrounding areas all my life. The hell with Big-T being in a Ghetto area! The bottom line is if you have a nice car with aftermarket equipment inside and out, there's a good chance your stuff will get stolen. If you stay in apartments and have a nice car/truck on 24's, thieves are looking real hard when you don't even expect. Others could have the same car as you but crooks could care less because it's plain jane with no upgrades. My car has only been broken into in the nicest areas over 6 times and never in the hood or Big-T.

I've been living in the Dallas and surrounding areas all my life. The hell with Big-T being in a Ghetto area! The bottom line is if you have a nice car with aftermarket equipment inside and out, there's a good chance your stuff will get stolen. If you stay in apartments and have a nice car/truck on 24's, thieves are looking real hard when you don't even expect. Others could have the same car as you but crooks could care less because it's plain jane with no upgrades. My car has only been broken into in the nicest areas over 6 times and never in the hood or Big-T.
not what the argument was about man. the argument was if it really was a surprise that the sellers in big t were authorized or not. Thats where the environment came to play.

My Bad! Sorry for being the only one to go off topic. I can see why someone would care, but all kinds of unauthorized dealers in flea markets and the internet have been putting authorized dealers out of business for years all over the US. They must be selling good equipment or everyone would switch back to authorized dealers. A lot of these guys just assume they're not authorized because of the way they appear, but when you call Kicker and all the others, you be suprised who is authorized. Don't take my advice because I don't care about authorized equipment. I have a few friends that are stuck on only buying authorized stuff, but to me it is just a waste of money for my friends that have to save up for nice equipment. Some of them refuse to Ebay. I have owned lots of authorized equipment at the right price, but I refuse to pay retail!

My car has only been broken into in the nicest areas over 6 times and never in the hood or Big-T.
SO true SO true. But you would be surprised how many theives are going after factory/stock cars. Since many people are getting into accidents, people dont want to pay retail from factory dealers. Hell, someone stole the valence off my truck!!!!!!! And I was thinking its factory for Christ sake????? Then I went to my dealer they told me it was around $150(primer) plus it wasnt in stock and would take about a week to be available. Also about the rims, you would be suprised how many folks are riding around on pure aluminum. I know plenty of shops you can get 26's for just under $2000, with tires and installation. Regardless though, someone will buy it if your selling it....

the sad part about thieves is that there some of the people you thought would never do it and they steal the stuff that people go and pay retail for so they know they are stealing good shi$t, there was a shop that was over about 15 mi. from me in waxahachie that was installing and then paying some guys they knew to go to those certatin peoples house the next day and steal it back and they would turn around and sell it in the shop for brand new and put iit in the same **** box that it was in before lol, no jk but someone finally got caught stealing it back and they snitched out the whole deal, this went on for about 4 and a half months

^^^^^^^^^That seems accurate to me. Its funny when people tell you their car got broke into and they say its a crack head or whatever. I guarantee if your car was broken into and the alarm was disabled and no glass was shattered; more than likely it was a MECP guy or someone that seriously knows what their doing. But this is nothing new, people that break in banks, houses etc. I bet they either work for the company that installed something in it or they are affilated with someone that works for them.......

lol "big t" what a ****ing joke, they sell so many fake jays/bapes/and af1 there they also sell fake clothes like evisu/red monkey/etc...That place is **** only if you like looking good in fake clothes and shoes.Also it is good place to find fine yella bonez

Nothing says great installation like a Bazaar. You get what you pay for and you are a fool to let them touch your vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...