Big Oso's Soundoff Sendoff

BigOso
10+ year member

Team Maxxsonics
Las Vegas
Well as some of you may already know I will not be attending finals this year and this is why, Big Oso is moving back to the left coast at the end of September. So in my honor Hreha Reflections and B's Car Stereo is going to hold a 1X dBdrag/Bass Race and a 2X Meca event at B's Car Stereo in South Amherst, Ohio on Sunday September 10th.

This will be my last show on this side of the states and would love for everyone to come out and have a great time.

Along with with the soundoff portion we will also be having a raffle for some great products as well as having a speaker toss. There will also be refreshments on sale.

I would like to make this the biggest event of the year and hope everyone and anyone can make it.

So come on out compete, have some fun, eat some food and say goodbye.

Best of luck on the west coast Oso! Ill try and make it to your show!
x2!!

I missed the last amherst show because of work and ended up not even having to go in. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Tommy, you and the rest of your crew better come down dammit. Phat it probably wont be the largest show in Ohio this year but I am certainly hoping for it.

Tommy, you and the rest of your crew better come down dammit. Phat it probably wont be the largest show in Ohio this year but I am certainly hoping for it.
I'm gonna try man.

I know my teammates still need points for bassrace as well.

I'm always up for a show as long as its worth the drive. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

****... all them bassrace points and no finals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

imma try to make this show.

I hope you can guys can make it. Don't forget to tell Joe about it and make him come also.

I also forgot to mention there will be trophies for first and second in both db drag and MECA and a medal for third. we are gonna try and get a best of the best trophy and loudest of the day.

Great guys at that show... and not a bad town to stay in eithere.. esp if u stay at the holiday inn.. right next door to some fine entertainment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think Amherst is about 2 hours or 2 and a half hours from Dayton. Mac there are plenty of places to party at around here.

I hope you can guys can make it. Don't forget to tell Joe about it and make him come also.
I also forgot to mention there will be trophies for first and second in both db drag and MECA and a medal for third. we are gonna try and get a best of the best trophy and loudest of the day.
hrmmm do I do the 3x in indy the weekend before...or this show..not enough $$ for both.....ahhhhhhh, i think i'd rather go do this one..i mean it is your farewell show! and i could debut the new beast in bassrace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hehehe, we'll see! but i'd love to make this show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.