SOLD BIG car audio sale, my full system! Pioneer Premier, JVC, HiFonics, Clarion, Knu.....

Boldtothemax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ohio
Putting this up for sale as I can no longer listen to my system the way I want too. Migraines out the wahzoo! And who keeps the volume down in this hobby? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I have done a ton of business on here, most know me as bigbangtheory, but that named has been banned for sometime due to silly reasons, so back to try and sell this off. MikeofTulsa was working on getting my other named unbanned, but is taking awhile, so hopefully I can sell off this name and have people's trust.

If you look up Bigbangtheory's feedback, I had quite a bit and was always a good seller.

I only take Money Orders from the Post Office and once received I will send out. This is how I always have done business and has worked well for me. Might take longer to sell stuff, so be it. Only shipping in the lower 48 States, sorry Canada.

Prices are pretty firm, no trades, looking for cash only. Getting out of hobby for time being.....

Stuff for sale and prices.

3)2 10" Pioneer Premier w-250spl subs, 800rms each, will take more....great ole school subs! $125 for both. SOLD PENDING MO

4)2.0cft kerfed ported box tuned to 34htz, made for Pioneer subs, awesome box, did 144.1 off TL with this setup...$60, will need re-carpeted IMO.(Rather sell locally.)

5)HiFonics Brutus 2608D amp, ran it at 2-ohms, never seen lower and did 1800rms, is 1-ohm stable and will do 2200rms plus. Bought new, paid 320...1 year old, selling for $225. SOLD PENDING MO

7)Lanzar Vibe X5 ole school crossover, is older as well, but served me well. Might give off some engine noise, not sure. $15

8)Powermaster 5100 audio battery, very nice battery! Does have a little nick at bottom right, dont effect it at all. $130 SOLD PENDING MO

9)KnuKonceptz 2 250 fuses, one in okay shape as it was in engine bay, works fine, other looks brand new as it was in trunk. $25 for both.

10)KnuKonceptz 1guage wire, thick, nice stuff! KLMX wire, have a lot of it. $60 for all power/ground wire.

11)One shielded RCA's, not sure of brand, work fine, been in many systems without problems. $10

13)CD player trim cage, holds deck and a 2nd tier for misc stuff. $10

Pioneer Premier 10" subs
carstereostuff10036.jpg

carstereostuff10031.jpg

carstereostuff10029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KnuKonceptz 250ANL fuses

carstereostuff10015.jpg

carstereostuff10014.jpg

KnuKonceptz 0/1g power/ground wire.

carstereostuff10057.jpg

Shielded RCA's

carstereostuff10053.jpg

Lanzar crossover

carstereostuff10055.jpg

Double din CD holder

carstereostuff10049.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
good stuff, real cheap! i kinda want that hifonics amp in place for my audiopipe.. i wish i had the moniez.. GLWS. maybe in a couple weeks if i pick up cash, i shall take from you.

Whats the mounting depth on the pioneer comps? Have the tweet mounts?
I have no idea if it is on the box or not, will have to check, but cant right now. I had them in a 2006 Ford Focus ST and had plenty of room, but not sure what you are trying to do.

Yes, I believe all that stuff is still in box as I didnt use any of them minus the one to put in to flush mount to door. Still usable though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.