BIG 3 KIT GIVEAWAY: Reply To Enter

no worries, god knows that ive gone back and edited posts for the same thing even after ive been quoted for everyone to see my mistake. d@mn OCD LOL forgot to mention that im not just a germaphobe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
i will say that the onyl reason i ever quit selling car audio (HUGE MISTAKE) is because the a$$hats at my ultimate electronics were harrassing the $hit out of me about it. Rubbing things on the floor then saying my name to get my attention and throwing said things at me. The sad part is that i was making more money that 95% of the people there!! I was the 12 volt manager, so i had access to the paycheck info, which is how i knew. Loved that job.

oh stahp!! LOL
n9L38g5.jpg

Finally might be able to try anything othwr than kNukonceptz

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Me i want it

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Bouta spam the **** out of this

I want that

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Pick me i want that wire

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I was about to order some wire for a lil extra run but nvm

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I also want some of those batteries might order one later on

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

So i can make my first ever electrical upgrade

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Big 3 and a northstar batteries o yes

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

I want that bass nonstop

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

I hope spamming like an idiot is ok lol

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

& btw fiinally got a boc made for my truck. .80 cubws for 2 sundown sa8v3s tuned to 38 hz

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I know jts a bit tooo small but thats what could be done **** it

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Gotta lobe that Pbc port im gonna hook it up tomorrow **** gone be banging now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date