BIG 3 KIT GIVEAWAY: Reply To Enter

No "mate"... actually I'm not... I was wondering what ever happened to the Neo sub sale for $400 by NC81specV?.. I think that's his username... the one who had a turd pic on flickr...
Don't know as it isn't my problem.

People come and go on here. Then show up again out of the blue.

No but I would love to try it.
ive been to a few absinthe parties and have tasted about a dozen different kinds and i can tell you that the "Lucid" brand tastes very much like the stuff infused with wormwood, even had some while i was in Romania where the real deal is legal to sell. You can buy it online, but its disguised as "antique bottles" to get thru customs. The wormwood gives a very odd sensation of lucidity, hence the reason they call the american brand "Lucid". If you have a credit card, you can order some and dispute the charges if things go south, but there are a few sites that many of my friends have used with a 100% (that i know of) success rate. Use the sugar cube and bater method for a nice sippable drink and if youre not averse to the anise flavor from Jagermiester, then youll be all over this stuff.

Ive had this stuff a few times and its the shizz NOUVELLE-ORLEANS ABSINTHE SUPERIEURE

its the 7th one down in this list that says these are legal to purchase in the US https://vinepair.com/buy-this-booze/9-best-absinthe-united-states/

i think i should win this givaway on the mere thought that im sharing personally experienced Absinthe knowledge alone!!!

ive been to a few absinthe parties and have tasted about a dozen different kinds and i can tell you that the "Lucid" brand tastes very much like the stuff infused with wormwood, even had some while i was in Romania where the real deal is legal to sell. You can buy it online, but its disguised as "antique bottles" to get thru customs. The wormwood gives a very odd sensation of lucidity, hence the reason they call the american brand "Lucid". If you have a credit card, you can order some and dispute the charges if things go south, but there are a few sites that many of my friends have used with a 100% (that i know of) success rate. Use the sugar cube and bater method for a nice sippable drink and if youre not averse to the anise flavor from Jagermiester, then youll be all over this stuff.
Ive had this stuff a few times and its the shizz NOUVELLE-ORLEANS ABSINTHE SUPERIEURE

its the 7th one down in this list that says these are legal to purchase in the US https://vinepair.com/buy-this-booze/9-best-absinthe-united-states/

i think i should win this givaway on the mere thought that im sharing personally experienced Absinthe knowledge alone!!!
$100 for 750ml //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

i bet it smells like... FLOWERS!!!

we have zero issues yo! but, did you watch the video i linked?

i hid it in the text, but here it is out in the open.

Yeah I watched it. Either I don't get it or need to watch it again. Guess it pays to play stupid....sorry to bust your bubble but I didn't care for it.

$100 for 750ml //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Dude, I know. Trust me. That's what the price for a 750 ml has been for about 10 years tho, but I've seen some receipts for $60 a bottle for some lower grade stuff. Its pricey but d@mn if I didn't think it was worth it when I had the cash to throw around when I was sub 30 yes old. You only are young once bruh. Some things are worth the price if not only for the memories. Get a few friends together to chip in on a few bottles and it'll be a good party, it was for me on several occasions!

Yeah I watched it. Either I don't get it or need to watch it again. Guess it pays to play stupid....sorry to bust your bubble but I didn't care for it.
Its an adhd thing maybe. There are 10 of them now. Take the 8 min to watch the first 3, and if you're not into them, all is well. I think they're so weirdly funny that they are worth a watch. But then again, I've also been talking about how to get real absinthe, so take that for what its worth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Dude, I know. Trust me. That's what the price for a 750 ml has been for about 10 years tho, but I've seen some receipts for $60 a bottle for some lower grade stuff. Its pricey but d@mn if I didn't think it was worth it when I had the cash to throw around when I was sub 30 yes old. You only are young once bruh. Some things are worth the price if not only for the memories. Get a few friends together to chip in on a few bottles and it'll be a good party, it was for me on several occasions!
Or two grams of coke lol

Its an adhd thing maybe. There are 10 of them now. Take the 8 min to watch the first 3, and if you're not into them, all is well. I think they're so weirdly funny that they are worth a watch. But then again, I've also been talking about how to get real absinthe, so take that for what its worth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Oh i c. Do you have ADHA? Because.....I have the lower version of ADD.

Or two grams of coke lol
man, go for the volume discount!! They sell 2 liters of coke at my local gas station for $1.79!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Oh i c. Do you have ADHA? Because.....I have the lower version of ADD.
did i type ADHA? my bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i meant ADHD. Ive been self diagnosed for years, but officially untreated. I do have a very diagnosed and treated case of OCD (germaphobe) but i dont take anything for it and havent for many years as the meds dont do anything for me. OCD is a thinking mans disease, or shall i say an overthinking mans disease. I have used rational thought to talk myself out of 95+% of situations that would have otherwise relegated myself to a sanitary bedroom or other place that i thought was clean. I used to flip switches 3 times, arm and disarm my alarm 3x, same thing with faucets, used my sleeve to open doors etc etc etc the list goes on for days man. Rational thought was my only savior, well that and the green while i was convincing myself of the fact that the normal germs of the world wont kill me.

man, go for the volume discount!! They sell 2 liters of coke at my local gas station for $1.79!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

did i type ADHA? my bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i meant ADHD. Ive been self diagnosed for years, but officially untreated. I do have a very diagnosed and treated case of OCD (germaphobe) but i dont take anything for it and havent for many years as the meds dont do anything for me. OCD is a thinking mans disease, or shall i say an overthinking mans disease. I have used rational thought to talk myself out of 95+% of situations that would have otherwise relegated myself to a sanitary bedroom or other place that i thought was clean. I used to flip switches 3 times, arm and disarm my alarm 3x, same thing with faucets, used my sleeve to open doors etc etc etc the list goes on for days man. Rational thought was my only savior, well that and the green while i was convincing myself of the fact that the normal germs of the world wont kill me.
I cannot spell tinight....talking to my wife and typing at sam e time...

Oby3pja.jpg

I cannot spell tinight....talking to my wife and typing at sam e time...
no worries, god knows that ive gone back and edited posts for the same thing even after ive been quoted for everyone to see my mistake. d@mn OCD LOL forgot to mention that im not just a germaphobe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i will say that the onyl reason i ever quit selling car audio (HUGE MISTAKE) is because the a$$hats at my ultimate electronics were harrassing the $hit out of me about it. Rubbing things on the floor then saying my name to get my attention and throwing said things at me. The sad part is that i was making more money that 95% of the people there!! I was the 12 volt manager, so i had access to the paycheck info, which is how i knew. Loved that job.

oh stahp!! LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date