Big 3, is this correct?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Montana

Banned
This runs to my positive.

2yvnjap.jpg

Ground from negative. That was the piece I cut for my amp, just noticed. Cutting a shorter piece for it later.

219o3h4.jpg

Engine block ground.

b7df74.jpg

Bonus big three battle scar.

25zibtu.jpg

All correct?

You should try to get a better ground from the block to the chassis.. No paint. Solid hold direct contact with chassis, ECt.
yeah. Looks like ur just on the fender there. One of the 4 strut tower nuts would probably be better.

i hate that scar wtf did you do lol....

thats right but go to the frame for a ground and ground the alt case to the frame as well. and make that ground as short as possible.

You should try to get a better ground from the block to the chassis.. No paint. Solid hold direct contact with chassis, ECt.
One of those 4 bolts that are seen in the top middle of the picture? It's sanded on all contact points of the current ground, meters out at 0.0, but I'll switch it if you all seem to suggest it so strongly.

Yeah that picture. Not to mention the wire would be half the length. Im sure it would be fine the way it is, just I wouldnt do it like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.