Big 3 fuse size

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sleeklsc
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have 2awg from batt to rear distro block. Then 4awg to amp(120a)..I have a 140a fuse for my power wire.

I'm doing the big 3 in 4awg becuase i was able to sift around my spare wire box and find all the wire with roughly the correct lengths allready with the ring terminals on. Saved me prob 30 bucks on terminals and new wire.

So, my new 130a alt will be here by the end of the week along with my anl fuse holder and fuse(ordering once i know what size)..What size fuse should i use for my alt to battery wire given the above info i presented.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.