Beware Scammer!!!

southsyde, who are you? Do I know you? I hardly ever go on this forum....and everybody knows that. So you take advantage of this and talk bad about me. Obvious, I don't check this forum enough to defend for myself.

So who are you? What is the transaction? What is your name?
Wow....you seem to come over here enough to bad mouth other people....lieing sack of crap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif . William was also in your audio team "Team Toxic Bass". So he wasnt just a customer, and dont try to feed people that bs.

Your probably blowing him off just like you did to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif ...luckily I never sent the money for that stupid dd9515 that was supposed to be reconed by atomic but never was.

Member name Toxic Tuan: sent him money via pay-pal two weeks ago and he still has not sent out my subs. at first i was patient because he said taht it was storming over there, but i am sure that storms dont last two weeks. Now he is not even return my emails, probably out having a good time with my money. So buyers BEWARE....
the heck? i bought a few IDq's from him no problem at all...

trust me hes a good guy, i meet him in person.

FinalWolf (KaosFaction) I'm confused as to why your harassing Tuan yet you joined and post over on the Team Toxic Bass new website?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif You can do whatever you want, It's just cunfusing to me.

BTW I have never delt with Tuan, but I know that he is a busy guy. On the other hand I have delt with someone else on his team and everything went great (for what it's worth). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I dealt with William in the past I had no problems. For Tuan to completely reject his former teammate just disgusts me. Ontop of that, I've had nothing but sour relations and dealings with Tuan himself, or his team members like Shaun Ly.

The only person who is respectible and acts respectible is Hexibass (Pete). Which is why Im over at his forums. Im really into his CD project as well, and hope it has great success, but im also against supporting his group as a whole, which is why im totally against giving them funds.

So..... all in all...I've said what Ive needed too.

/harassment

I dealt with William in the past I had no problems. For Tuan to completely reject his former teammate just disgusts me. Ontop of that, I've had nothing but sour relations and dealings with Tuan himself, or his team members like Shaun Ly.
The only person who is respectible and acts respectible is Hexibass (Pete). Which is why Im over at his forums. Im really into his CD project as well, and hope it has great success, but im also against supporting his group as a whole, which is why im totally against giving them funds.

So..... all in all...I've said what Ive needed too.

/harassment

Please don't take my post as harassment, I was just curious. I too have delt with Pete. He is a deffinately a stand up guy. I don't understand this whole situation, so I was just trying to understand what was going on. Again, not harassing anyone, just a curious watcher! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ouch...didnt see that....all i know is he was rude in person at his own shop. if u want more..read the post, im not relaying anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

southsyde

10+ year member
southsyde
Houston, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views