Beware Scammer!!!

southsyde
10+ year member

Member name Toxic Tuan: sent him money via pay-pal two weeks ago and he still has not sent out my subs. at first i was patient because he said taht it was storming over there, but i am sure that storms dont last two weeks. Now he is not even return my emails, probably out having a good time with my money. So buyers BEWARE....

its been two weeks since i have pay-paled him. i have been very patient, but what am i suppose to think??? he wont even respond to my email anymore.... how long does it take to send out someone's speakers.

Im pretty sure Tuan is a good guy..You might want to try contacting him again..
I had the same problem with one of his best friends, William Cheng...does it have to do with RE products? I eventually got my product i paid EXTRA for...i got it extra late!

NG

Just alittle help some times shipping does take awhile. I had something off of ebay shipped from cali to ny and it took almost 1 1/2 weeks to get to me, also took the guy like 2 days till he could get it to the ups. So I was gettting nervous. But also just hope you understand shipping with this weather etc does take alittle longer. And power has been out in areas. I dont know the guy you are talking about so I am not taking sides or anything. Just see that you are fairly new here, and tryn to give you some hope :0)

I thought he was a pretty respectable guy.

I was going to buy some RE re12's from him but the dude took about a week to answer an email so I gave up. I knew he would take too long to do anything. Other than that, I'd relax.

its not the shipping, its that he hasnt even shipped them out yet......
yup, same problem...i paid his best friend William Cheng EXTRA to get it out the next business day....didn't happen til a week and a half later. Then when it did happen...took over 3 days to get a tracking number for proof. I don't trust them...will never do business w/ them again!

NG

file the claim with paypal and tell the guy you have so many days before it goes through ann then i am going to the ifcc.. worked with my bad situation..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

southsyde

10+ year member
southsyde
Houston, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views