Beware of StereoSource on ebay: selling fradulent equipment!!

all i know is that my Kenwood Excelon Amp is authentic im sure on that since i bought it from a friend and i was with him when he bought it from Pro Sounds also a kicker seller i got authentic amp and sub
I assume that Pro Sounds is a B & M store somewhere in your part of the country? I ask 'cause if it was an online transaction that you happened to see your friend make I can tell you without a doubt it was NOT Kenwood-authorized

So, your mad cuz you think you got duped. If you want proof of authenticity, and full manufacturers warranty, why are you buying products online from ebay that the manufacturers state openly & widely that anything sold off the net is UNAUTHORIZED & warranty is VOID & NULL.
No, I'm not mad that I got duped, I'm simply telling other unsuspecting buyers that the products they are buying HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH. I IN NO WAY expected to get any warranty WHAT SO EVER...I am not that stupid!! When did I say that I expected to get a warranty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I did, however, expect to get exactly what I paid for...brand new, genuine, and unadultrated electronics equipment. Yes the speakers were no doubt made by Boston Acoustics at the Boston Acoustics manufacturing facility. If I knew that someone along the line hacked the hell out of the crossovers with a **** pocket knife, then I would have never purchased them in the first place. Do you see what I'm talking about here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

No, I'm not mad that I got duped, I'm simply telling other unsuspecting buyers that the products they are buying HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH. I IN NO WAY expected to get any warranty WHAT SO EVER...I am not that stupid!! When did I say that I expected to get a warranty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I did, however, expect to get exactly what I paid for...brand new, genuine, and unadultrated electronics equipment. Yes the speakers were no doubt made by Boston Acoustics at the Boston Acoustics manufacturing facility. If I knew that someone along the line hacked the hell out of the crossovers with a **** pocket knife, then I would have never purchased them in the first place. Do you see what I'm talking about here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
i can understand about the xovers, i would be irate about them as well, since i like to showcase mine.

hah if u insalled them u coulda been showing sombody ure system one day and u might have find out whos they belonged to hahaha (you "hey man check out this setup") Other Guy) "hey pretty sweet..... wait a minute.... THESE ARE MINE" hah u know the rest u get shanked and lose your stuff.... just somting that i thot of happening after i read the part with the scraped serials:)

Good news: I finally received a full refund including shipping costs from the seller!

Lesson learned: Buy authorized or prepare to get screwed!

i heard that the ebay store suppliers remove the numbers or the ebay stores themselves remove the numbers to protect their suppliers, since they aren't suppose to be supplying to begin with or they can lose their account with the manufacturer.

makes since, but i could be wrong.

Thanks for sharing.My cousins who have a band have registered with this versatile website and collaborate with various music industry professionals such as labels, business professionals, artists and musicians so that resources that were unknown till now are recognized and utilized and money is saved in the process. Please log on to: http://www.digimusicbids.com for functional services.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

FoxPro5

5,000+ posts
Causal wanderer
FoxPro5
3 octaves higher
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies