Beware of Cory brandes Brandes.cm

So he's not banned yet on CACO?
doesn't look like it, i think he should be banned as well. allowing people to conduct business that way while continuing to be called a vendor isn't acceptable imho. the context of the agreement between them clearly shows cory understood what he was getting into, and decided to waste time not fixing the equipment while ignoring the customer.

plenty of us have seen the ordeal and ill tell you that i intend on finding someone else for my repairs after you enlightened me to the issue - i appreciate you putting it out there openly.

oops

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

2mFkCBi.png

if it means anything

All I see is blah blah blah.

As far as I'm concerned, Steve didn't get nothing. Even if Cory was banned or not.

for the rumors flying that mods don't care about the situation and were letting a scammer do what they please, that's not true. a resolution beats a banning any day.

obviously hes not interested in a resolution in this scenario there for,

cory = banned

Thanks

Well it's about time. Quoted from JeffHulbert50

oops 

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

2mFkCBi.png

if it means anything
Cory was plenty aware of the board before we finalized our deal. I even refunded the $125 he gave me cause of it. So that was never an issue.

Cory was plenty aware of the board before we finalized our deal. I even refunded the $125 he gave me cause of it. So that was never an issue.
My intent was to just bring it up that there's plenty of us who are bothered by him not getting any repercussions for playing you around. Jeff wanted to go that far and it's his decision to do so, hopefully him being banned makes you feel a little better and encourages him to do the right thing by you. I would of preferred if he ran it by you before banning him, but it's already happened.

Ban him it's a good start to karma. You know if one person see's my post and don't send him work I have done my job.yeah I wish I had a working 5k amp but there is nothing I can do about that. I was at his mercy. But I have sold the broken amp and will move on. I will also bad mouth him till the day I die to anyone that even mentions amp repair and we all know there is plenty of them out there.

He gets most of his business on Facebook in the Blown Amp Classifieds. Guess who's the admin on the page and created that page?

Ban him it's a good start to karma. You know if one person see's my post and don't send him work I have done my job.yeah I wish I had a working 5k amp but there is nothing I can do about that. I was at his mercy. But I have sold the broken amp and will move on. I will also bad mouth him till the day I die to anyone that even mentions amp repair and we all know there is plenty of them out there.
amp medics, db-r or amp labs would be where i send it to. The cory guy always came off as an elitist wannabe douche.

I'd like to know who ratted me out/snitched on me lastnight in regards to my comments on here.

That person willing to step forward??

I'd like to know who ratted me out/snitched on me lastnight in regards to my comments on here.
That person willing to step forward??
no one ratted you out, i told the mod i was talking to that one of the reasons i asked why cory wasn't banned was because of the thread over on ca and he obviously decided to look for himself

no one ratted you out, i told the mod i was talking to that one of the reasons i asked why cory wasn't banned was because of the thread over on ca and he obviously decided to look for himself
Oh it was you.

Yup. He sent me PM not happy about a comment I made....however it wasn't what he had thought. So had to explain a little.

Oh it was you.
Yup. He sent me PM not happy about a comment I made....however it wasn't what he had thought. So had to explain a little.
it was me? thats what i said lol i dont really care if you call it "ratting" you out though he could easily come view the thread if he wanted to

he came onto me as well so i just ignored him. no point in arguing over something when i had a valid point.

it was me? thats what i said lol i dont really care if you call it "ratting" you out though he could easily come view the thread if he wanted to
he came onto me as well so i just ignored him. no point in arguing over something when i had a valid point.

Yeah ok. Leave it at that then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied