Best Budget 6.5 Comps

CELLERBR
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
I am looking for some budget components! I am thinking of going for the CDT's from the ZEB for 149 but that is still even a little steep i am looking to spend around 100 dollars...Is this possible?? I an not opposed to buying used either so long as they are in perfect working order and good physical condition.

OK so i just bought a set of Alpine Type R's off ebay for 87 dollars they are "supposedly" in excellent condition the pic looked good so i took a chance i was searching and the auction only had 5 min so i gave it a whirl and got them! The guy had 100% positive feed back! Was this a good deal if they are indeed as described??

I used type R's before and they are good for the money. They have a strong midbass, but it's got an aluminum cone so it sounds a little "pingie"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.