Best amp repair company?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bds0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alliance, OH
I've looked through the forum searches, but can't find any thread completely dedicated. The farthest I've got in searching is CIA engineering. CIA seemed pretty honest and straightforward, with fair pricing.

Has anyone here dealt with multiple companies and able to offer some insight? I want a quick turn around and a fair price, and obviously work done correctly. I figure there are plenty of competitors here who blow up amps, and able to offer help.

Thanks for any input.

cia *****, dont even think about it. i had a very bad experience with them fixing my big crossfire, and several others on this forum have as well. the guy that runs it has a MAJOR attitude problem. check out zedaudio.com, send steve an email.

i sent 2 of my amp to db-r electronics a month ago and im supposed to get them back on tuesday. about a week late, but he said he had some problems with being able to get them shipped out. a local friend that repairs amps also reccomended chris at db-r

i sent 2 of my amp to db-r electronics a month ago and im supposed to get them back on tuesday. about a week late, but he said he had some problems with being able to get them shipped out. a local friend that repairs amps also reccomended chris at db-r
im going to send mine to him soon too.

local places in general are good when repairing amps......if they take too long you can always come back in and bug them until it's done .... with some luck...

cia *****, dont even think about it. i had a very bad experience with them fixing my big crossfire, and several others on this forum have as well. the guy that runs it has a MAJOR attitude problem. check out zedaudio.com, send steve an email.
x2 on Zed. Its nice cause stephan know so much about amplifier components. When he fixed mine he didn't even need the schematics cause he already knew all the parts. Fixed it in a week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.