Benz ml430 factory head unit stuck..

lilpnoybreaker
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hi,

i have a mercedes benz ml430 (2000) with bose system. i am having problems removing my factory head unit. i was able to get the left side ouy of my head unit, but the right side wont budge at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. has anyone ever had this problem trying to remove their head unit?. i want to install my subs and amp but i cant remove the head unit and replace it with my panasonic. i saw these keys on http://www.cartoy.com they were specially made for european cars. should i get those and try them? is there any other way of getting it out? i was told by a car audio store that the only way of getting it out is pulling out it really hard.. but there is a 50% chance of it breaking the dash. does anyone know how much a dash would cost? if you have any ideas of removing the head unit please help.

thanks,

Andrew

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.