* Benefit Raffle for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital *

I'd like to thank the 1st place winner for donating a 15'' DCON. That really made my night.

thats sweet.

suppose to have the 10" gcon sitting at my door friday..... cant wait. going to do a simple little box for it and decide which system to keep..... 2 cadence 8s or the 1 10" gcon.

thats sweet.

suppose to have the 10" gcon sitting at my door friday..... cant wait. going to do a simple little box for it and decide which system to keep..... 2 cadence 8s or the 1 10" gcon.
Yeah I'm going to have to figure out what to do with this DCON. I said I wanted a 15'' ICON, but I'm not even sure a 15 will fit in my truck, at least with the proper box. Not to mention I would like to throw more than 300-500 watts at it.

Perhaps I will use it in a HT application. I've been wanting to build a HT sub box for awhile. Or maybe I'll sell it and put the $ towards subs that will work in my truck or my rent.

Yeah I'm going to have to figure out what to do with this DCON. I said I wanted a 15'' ICON, but I'm not even sure a 15 will fit in my truck, at least with the proper box. Not to mention I would like to throw more than 300-500 watts at it.
Perhaps I will use it in a HT application. I've been wanting to build a HT sub box for awhile. Or maybe I'll sell it and put the $ towards subs that will work in my truck or my rent.
If you do sell it let me know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I would buy it back from you.

Also, if you are looking for smaller SSA subwoofers as I trade, I have a few laying around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

denim

5,000+ posts
SSAudio.com
denim
SSA HQ East
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date