Shawn's New Leg fund.

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East
Shawn's New Leg Fund

We are proud to be able to help a friend, and just a cool individual in need. SSA has a long standing relationship with Shawn Fleming, and would very much love to help him in his quest to get a new prosthtic leg. Shawn has long standing ties with the car audio community and has brought many loud vechicles & products to our community. Which is why, with every purchase of a "Rewards" eligible product in the SSA store, we will dontate 5% of that purchase price to the "Shawn's New Leg Fund" and help our friend to walk soon again.

OP
denim

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East
Can someone donate without buying a product?
Yes, there is a little donation button on right side of the page, under the meter.

shawnfleming

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Apr 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
I just want to say thanks to Aaron, Mark, and the whole car audio community. It really mean a lot to me. I appreciate everything that is being done, and I cant wait to walk again. SourDeez, I appreciate it buddy, but I dont smoke.

-Shawn

JL Audio

ThugStep
10+ year member
Dec 17, 2006
KY
There was a website where you can list what you need a donation for and your story of why and anyone can donate. He should do that too. People donate from anything like art projects to surgeries etc. I am

Sure people could get him some funds on there. If I recall the site I'll pm him the link.

Like this cause though, really cool and ssa is always good in my book.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds