Belva bb5000d

Participant count
  • Participant list

riddla
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
nf
Hey guys. Its been ages since I've been here. Well I thought I'd take a chance and bought the belva amp for my 2 pioneer premier 12s in a ported box tuned to 30hz. I also thought I'd buy the ppi 900.4 to power my id oem mids up front. I dont compete its just for daily pleasure. Big 3 all done 2 new battery's in boot mind you there only leisure ones but big. Looking forward to receiving amps. Again only a daily pounder system. Should be cool

Yer will do soon as they arrive. Cant wait. What was you pushing with it. Did it run warm hot ? Any feedback would be good

The Belva is a good amp for what it is. Sounded great in my install and had plenty of juice. My nephew is currently running it at 2 ohms on an AQ HDC318 and its giving that 18 all it can handle. Never saw that 18 moving that good before the Belva.

Thats good to hear because I was in a toss up between this and the hifonics 2400 . After seeing some amp guts of the belva on youtube and reading a few good reviews and for the price, I thought worth a try. As said before its only for a daily and with 2 new leisure batterys I suppose I cant go wrong.

I also got a pionner deq 9200 sound processor, a 3 way active crossover and top quality cabling throughout so all that should help.

Yer I had a general search before and was hearing good things so that helped swing me to buy it

I was gonna go for the ppi 800.4 but for not much price difference just got the 900 instead. Its only for 2 mids and plenty of headroom and small. Good reviews too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

riddla

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
riddla
nf
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date