Beleive i have been scammed by Fasfocus00

Focus has probably 100+ refs on here doubt he's gonna rip you for 12 bucks. I would hope he was smart enough to cash in bigger than that.
i gone to fasfocus like 10 times(close lol) and never had to worry EVER.
i think a package showed up before he even got back to me.
thanks fellas. this clown really thinks that i'm gonna try to scam on $12. Everyone that has every dealt with me knows I ship out same if not next day and they always get thier stuff in a week or less.

gay.gif

no no i am not trying to be like that ...the problem is senine i have sent you the money i have not heard anyhting back or even tracking number...also i even sent you pm and e-mail and took a while for you to respond...and then you told me to track it on paypal...and on paypal it does not even have that it has been shipped ....i said i was sorry for this....
you sent your first e-mail 50 minutes ago and i sent a response 15 minutes after. you sent a second email after saying you couldn't track it on paypal 20 minutes ago. I than went to my paypal account and looked for it, found it and sent it to you. than i come on here to see you pm'd me the same message and started this thread. seriously, sorry or not you started a thread about me being a scammer when paid just 3 days ago and one of the days is a sunday which no one ships on.

Wow...really....3 days? Real Dick move on your part Op //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

you sent your first e-mail 50 minutes ago and i sent a response 15 minutes after. you sent a second email after saying you couldn't track it on paypal 20 minutes ago. I than went to my paypal account and looked for it, found it and sent it to you. than i come on here to see you pm'd me the same message and started this thread. seriously, sorry or not you started a thread about me being a scammer when paid just 3 days ago and one of the days is a sunday which no one ships on.
WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS SORRY I WILL CONTACT A MOD AND HAVE THEM DELETE IT

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS SORRY I WILL CONTACT A MOD AND HAVE THEM DELETE IT
i'm one of the few really good sellers on here and caco.com

i respond to all pm's or emails within 12 hours, i ship out within 24 hours. you get a response from me with in an hour and than start a thread on me being a scammer. how many other sellers do you know respond to all pm's or email within 12 hours? how many sellers do you know that ship out within 24 hours? not many and the few that you may know, i'm on that list.

LOL... saying sorry doesn't make you any less of an *******!

and I can all but guarantee this thread won't be deleted no matter how many times you ask. expect a few more pages of people bashing you if anything...

wow after 3 **** days. and paid on friday. figure he wont ship on weekend,he will ship out today at least give him time to get back to you. for real no need for a thread.

Focus, start a thread about the OP being a bad buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

mods please don't delete this thread. Sticky it to show how NOT to overreact.

Fasfocus00 is one of the most reliable dudes on here. Great prices and he ships your **** out ASAP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stilltippin863

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stilltippin863
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies