Being bigger than recomended?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Owner of an enclosure business and a sundown rep. But not running sundown subs or building a proper size box? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

doing 3 powerbass es15 these subs here (sorry about the chinese only site i could find that listed them.) Powerbass ES 15-D4 - Prodej-autohifi.cz
My box is 4.1 cubes per chamber with 4"x15.75" port its tuned to 33hz. i believe the recomended size was 3.5 cubes. will having extra space hurt anything? as well as im right at 15.4 sq inches of port of per cube.
no it wont hurt just don try to over power them to much. with bigger boxes being more efficient they require less power were as a smaller box for a sub will allow the sub to handle alittle more power thne usual

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.