Northwest Region Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
maybe james can lend you a amp and you can strap it on with that power plant in your main pic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif!
Funny, me and hunter were just talking about that. He can strap one of my amps to one of his d9's. lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Funny, me and hunter were just talking about that. He can strap one of my amps to one of his d9's. lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
that reply just made me laugh, that would be like me talking sheet to some guy on a ufc board with a pic of him all retardedly strong and breaking another guys arm:waycrazy:

bump...good to see you around again tom....iheard you got a tahoe? or some suv. should be a cool build
idk you will see. All i am saying is that the pathfinder was okay but I am double the battery power and throwing in more alt power.

i heard this is going to be a very big show. wish i coul;d make it. sounds like a lot of fun! and with the denver moose running it. it should be fun. is big mike making it to this one?
Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?

Whats the good word Hunter? Yeah buddy I'll be at that show... playin the same old system lol I heard that you either changed to RE's or you are going to. any truth to that?
joe switched out to the re mt. hunter got the same old subs i think

nice vid weeker. never done a bass race what is the format? heard and read alot about it and i have 2 people that want to try it out that are customers, more than anything just to get metered. you can pm or email me any info and i can pass it onto them. if you don't mind that is? hell i haven't done anything myself for over 10 years since i lived in Utah. the show scene here in colorado has been dead the whole 10 years i have lived here.

yeah no RE for me. i run my good ol rd hws //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I should make it up there guys if i cant get the wmd's gone ill just put them back into the wall with a bigger badder box. And the wall will be fully sealed this time which should improve the overall performance. Im hoping to get my pods finished along with my center console so I can show up with not only a decently loud but sexy looking system lol.

yeah i will be there and maybe i will be back to work by then and the hdc reconed:D and maybe this time it will make it to a show? i still dont know what kind of #'s i can do:confused:

the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.

anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW

the part i like the most is when the people that run the show compete and beat everyone! as you will learn james car audio has been dying here for awhile but only because they get tired of seeing the same people win every time. they also get tired of loud mouth people talking **** all the time too. anyone here remeber "bassman" he was a loud mouth that did nothing but talk smack about everyone else and there system. do you think I went to any shows that he did? hell no and most of the people did'nt. I've been doing spl in colo for along time now. there has been tons of show's, good one, bad ones some promote for month's and 10 people will show up.some will print a flyer a week before and get 20 cars. ask big mike how it was 10 years ago.waiting in line for 1.5 hours just to quailify then wait all day long to run again. it was great.but now with the price of everything going up and job's going down. no one has time or money to compete.lmk how it goes when you drop a ton of cash on a show and only get 8 car's including your own.
anyways i can talk till i'm blue in the face but most people dont listen anyways.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

GOODLUCK WITH THE SHOW
yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls

yeah i remember when the scene was good. back then it wasnt about who could burp the loudest numbers either. mike and i are the only two at every show that can sit there and drive their system into the ground and keep it up at high volumes. thats what needs to come back. fukit next year ill start up WSBM (worlds strongest bass man) and see whos vehicle does well in all areas. and hold the finals here in denver. find out who has the baddest overall system period. none of this burping only crap with electircal taped up ports and box ( no offense james) thats not a system. thats a noise maker. a vehicle should be able to play music for at least a period of 30 secs at full volume without something smoking. have a high spl. MIDS AND TWEETS!!!! a decent install. since everyone wants to burp only, people have lost interest in the audio world. but my opinion = azzholls
thats what spl is about who can be the loudest.it's just like a top fuel dragster 3 sec run down the track then your done. anything you think of for a show there will be someone there bending the rule's and someone *****ing about it.once they find a loop hole they will be all over it.

no offense but look at the install you had in your rex sub2weeker it was no better then anyone else's in the looks or spl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif i did this **** for years and most of the time never had a mid/high in the car and still handed out the ass whoopin's! I also got my fair share of them too but I would always shake the hand of the person and tell them thanx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif I've gotten out of hand a couple of time's like standing on the back window of the rex and screaming after I won LOL but you live and learn.

lol....so you think that people who build burp cars cant build awesome groundpounding systems? if you think that you are completely wrong. and completely full of yourself. i would never show up to a show you run. just by the way you present yourself online, and how you think your **** is the almighty system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date