Northwest Region Be Prepared Denver...sun, Sept 13th 2009

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
sub2tweeker......i think you are going about promoting this show all the wrong way bro. maybe you should let fahey do this.
i was looking on my outta state advertising of this event and noticed your lol on my thread. RUDE, but it was there. other competitors may get a wild hair up their ass and decide to show up because theyre tired of the same competitors from their area. Denver has no one promoting this stuff properly. thats why the car audio scene has dropped in this state to nothing. we'll have a flyer up, but someone else is working on that. and to be honest dont know how reliable that is???

no new termlab.i probably do a 165-166 on the ac LOL. hmmmm what did you do that 154.7 in, vehicle wise?
no ive heard that you have a smashing system. just didnt like the diss on the outta state threads

denver moose is on it. give him time.

as far as me being rude, it was funny. posting to tell peeps in new england to come to an event in denver.and then mocking their score they may have worked very hard it is extremely rude bro. you will learn that car audio events are not really about how loud you are. they are about making friends and having a good time. at the end of the day, sure a 1st place trophy is cool. but id rather help others get loud. THATS what makes people in a city/state show up for more events. not someone telling them they arent loud enough bro. dont take this the wrong way.be positive and helpful it will get you much farther promoting stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as far as colorado as a whole having no one promoting them, you are correct. btw there is a usaci show in grand junction, on august 23rd.

denver moose is on it. give him time.

as far as me being rude, it was funny. posting to tell peeps in new england to come to an event in denver.and then mocking their score they may have worked very hard it is extremely rude bro. you will learn that car audio events are not really about how loud you are. they are about making friends and having a good time. at the end of the day, sure a 1st place trophy is cool. but id rather help others get loud. THATS what makes people in a city/state show up for more events. not someone telling them they arent loud enough bro. dont take this the wrong way.be positive and helpful it will get you much farther promoting stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as far as colorado as a whole having no one promoting them, you are correct. btw there is a usaci show in grand junction, on august 23rd.
yeah... i didnt really look at it as being rude but i guess it was. not intended. just looking for big hitters to compete. im all for helping others. thats my main intention. get everyone we can into it and let the bigg hitters compete. i dont want to be the only big hitter in co. i win one show with my van and no one will want to compete around here. and im on I>S>P>? or i would go:crying:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date