Be cautious of Florida_BOY

uhh, no actually quite the opposite, going on your gut gets you scammed. Anyone can act nice and charming online and get you to think they're a "real great guy" it isn't that hard. You said it yourself, it's based on trust, well someone who has a lot of posts and previous transactions within the community has built a level of trust with us. Is it possible for someone to have 50 good transactions then decide to scam the next guy? Yeah, but is it likely? Nope
nope, always watch out for the charming one's, haven't you ever bought a car at a used car lot. lol

there are no concrete rules to buying and selling over the internet. just be carefull.

i was going to type out a nice long post, but my brain is just not working atm, i spent too many hours selling extra services today at the oil change shop i run loz

what ever happened to personal integrity? i have so little in this world, the only thing i have of value is my word.

nope, always watch out for the charming one's, haven't you ever bought a car at a used car lot. lol
there are no concrete rules to buying and selling over the internet. just be carefull.

i was going to type out a nice long post, but my brain is just not working atm, i spent too many hours selling extra services today at the oil change shop i run loz

what ever happened to personal integrity? i have so little in this world, the only thing i have of value is my word.
Only concrete rule is trust me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Hey guys, I'm the other guy that Florida boy scammed, and yes I'm pretty sure we were both scammed. I learned a lesson on here, hope it don't happen again. I got my money back from paypal today. I never received any kind of tracking # from this guy and he hasn't logged back in on this forum since the 26th of January.

Speed and Marco if you paid via PP then have no worries. They will contact him asking for tracking numbers for the items if he cannot provide them you will be reimbursed even if he does not have money in his account. I had to deal with a POS scammer all this week and it has now been taken care of. Just keep on PP's *** call daily if need be.

Also, if either of you paid with your CC via PP call your CC company and do a charge back. This will forsure get you your money back. Might cost a few bucks in fees and whatnot but you will get the bulk of your money back.

Man this *****. I hate scamming @ss people. but like the others said look at itrader points and or post count..

Man this *****. I hate scamming @ss people. but like the others said look at itrader points and or post count..
In which case no one will buy from you...

I don't think it's as easy as considering posts and feedback. I personally try to get a feel of their posts in the forum in order to judge their integrity to an extent.

In which case no one will buy from you...
I don't think it's as easy as considering posts and feedback. I personally try to get a feel of their posts in the forum in order to judge their integrity to an extent.
I have sold many things on here and caco,I'm just not a forum ***** that's why my post isn't in the thousands. I have great feedback woot from buying and selling,and trading

what happens to teh scumbag though. Do the police catch up to him or is he off scott free with a a debt collector hounding him?
Sadly lil to nothing will happen to the scammer and he will be back doing it again. But the way I look at it is that Karma is a MF and just like God it will return sooner or later and with a vengeance..

My new buying and selling policy has now changed. If your not close enough for me to be able to drive to your house and back within a day then I will just have to pass. Suzks but this is the world we live in sadly. But that don't apply to you Bassin LOL so what ya got for sale??

still waiting for my money back from Paypal....what a jerk off this guy is....i found some info on him thru facebook, its a good chance its the same kid because the address listed in paypal is about 60 miles away from where the guy on facebook is and its a pretty unique last name...even has a phone # listed....im tempted to call

im sorry, but its kinda your fault. you should have checked if he had any ref. he only has 48 posts.

stay away from people like this unless they ship first.

well....paypal has reversed the transaction as of today and I have been refunded my money in full and i am thankful, thank you all for reminding me how it was my fault :)

u guys sure know how to kick a brother in the ribs for muckin up around here! anyway...it ended well...i cant complain!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HvNd4Speed

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
HvNd4Speed
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies