Be cautious of Florida_BOY

HvNd4Speed
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So Cal
This guy is a another scammer, he advertised a JL 1000 and some 12w6 subs on the forum

I bought the amp and he supposedly shipped it out on Jan 25th and gave me a tracking # for it thru USPS Priority. That status hasn't changed since that day and I still have no amp. Already filed a claim thru Paypal and waiting for the case to be resolved.

Here is his profile-->

View Profile: Florida_BOY - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com

The thread where he posted his amp got shutdown by mods because there was no pics.

Here is the thread where the other buyer who is in the same boat, also filed a claim with Paypal as well.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/501781-jl-audio-12w6-pair-cheap.html#post7457056

I hope i get my cash back, if not, ***** for me and lesson learned.

If you should see this Florida_BOY......feel free to chime in

dude , i got speakers from a well respected member on here. They were shipped USPS and they didnt change status for 2 weeks. Finally they ended up on there way to Iowa.........I don't live in iowa , i live in florida and the speakers were coming from louisiana. LOL. Eventually they got here , i think it was a little drastic to have already fileed a claim with paypal because it very well could be clogged up in the mail system still , especially if it was shipped "Parcel Post". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

he shipped USPS Priority, 2-3 days, I checked with Post Office, there were some delays in the middle part of the US where it got hit by snow but the seller is in Florida and I am in California, US Post Office claims that their route might have been affected but the priority ship never runs beyond 5-6 days TOPS!

I've emailed the seller, no response. I mean if you are legit, you would at least answer your d@mn emails just to keep the lines of communication open...IMHO.

I certainly hope I get an amp because i really want it and I got a hell of a deal if it does come thru but all things point to foul play on this guys behalf.....sorry....I've sold a ton of corporate surplus/computers/network switches on Ebay and have plenty of experience shipping thru the various providers...i should have had it in my hands by now.

he shipped USPS Priority, 2-3 days, I checked with Post Office, there were some delays in the middle part of the US where it got hit by snow but the seller is in Florida and I am in California, US Post Office claims that their route might have been affected but the priority ship never runs beyond 5-6 days TOPS!
I've emailed the seller, no response. I mean if you are legit, you would at least answer your d@mn emails just to keep the lines of communication open...IMHO.
This is true. Well i hope it all works out. And i hate to rub in your pain but why did you buy from someone who has only 48 posts? I've got over 2000 since november and do a small amount of business on here , but only with members who are daily posters. Never with someone like that. Good luck with it all bro.

This guy is a another scammer, he advertised a JL 1000 and some 12w6 subs on the forum
I bought the amp and he supposedly shipped it out on Jan 25th and gave me a tracking # for it thru USPS Priority. That status hasn't changed since that day and I still have no amp. Already filed a claim thru Paypal and waiting for the case to be resolved.

Here is his profile-->

View Profile: Florida_BOY - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com

The thread where he posted his amp got shutdown by mods because there was no pics.

Here is the thread where the other buyer who is in the same boat, also filed a claim with Paypal as well.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/501781-jl-audio-12w6-pair-cheap.html#post7457056

I hope i get my cash back, if not, ***** for me and lesson learned.

If you should see this Florida_BOY......feel free to chime in
el oh el, you know they do that for a reason?

This is true. Well i hope it all works out. And i hate to rub in your pain but why did you buy from someone who has only 48 posts? I've got over 2000 since november and do a small amount of business on here , but only with members who are daily posters. Never with someone like that. Good luck with it all bro.
you can't just go by post counts. i've only been here a short time, but my first transaction here was very fast and painless. granted i was the buyer. it's all about trust on the forum selling game. go with your gut instinct.

i do hope the amp shows up for ya tho

you can't just go by post counts. i've only been here a short time, but my first transaction here was very fast and painless. granted i was the buyer. it's all about trust on the forum selling game. go with your gut instinct.
i do hope the amp shows up for ya tho
uhh, no actually quite the opposite, going on your gut gets you scammed. Anyone can act nice and charming online and get you to think they're a "real great guy" it isn't that hard. You said it yourself, it's based on trust, well someone who has a lot of posts and previous transactions within the community has built a level of trust with us. Is it possible for someone to have 50 good transactions then decide to scam the next guy? Yeah, but is it likely? Nope

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HvNd4Speed

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
HvNd4Speed
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies