Item(s) Description/Condition:

8-10 cosm

10/10 mech

Price:

$685 shipped conus o.b.o

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

524647_396578557030954_195175804_n.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

u buy them and take motors off---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

also i can give you a dope price because we can meet up in viejas or something
Jose, Being Honest with you bro the reason I asked you for the motors only is because I've asked you before for more pictures of the complete Subs especificly Pics of the cones, dustcaps, spiders, coils, etc but never got anything. Don't get me wrong man but It's not that easy to throw 5-6 bills in a pair of subs when you barely can see the motor and the baskets...

Like I told you before, The guy from MX who was interested already got another pair of 9510's.

Still............ Get back to me bro and if you're interested in a 10"-18" Monster with 3" or 4" Coil matched to your amp/box/car/music I know we can work some kind of trade even for the complete subs or just the motors.

Chris

Jose, Being Honest with you bro the reason I asked you for the motors only is because I've asked you before for more pictures of the complete Subs especificly Pics of the cones, dustcaps, spiders, coils, etc but never got anything. Don't get me wrong man but It's not that easy to throw 5-6 bills in a pair of subs when you barely can see the motor and the baskets...Like I told you before, The guy from MX who was interested already got another pair of 9510's.

Still............ Get back to me bro and if you're interested in a 10"-18" Monster with 3" or 4" Coil matched to your amp/box/car/music I know we can work some kind of trade even for the complete subs or just the motors.

Chris
Email or cell # for pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California