Bassman3/DLDESIGNS/Dustin scammin?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Slayerx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sacramento
So bassman3 has been taking forever to get me my enclosure. He keeps sending me pics with old timestamps. One was from a Droid X from January before I ever even talked to this guy, so the classic unset time-stamp excuse is unusable since it was from an android phone. So he seems to be trying to scam me. Supposedly he broke his ankle recently, and now his col-let on his router just broke, yet again delaying the building of my box. I just shot him an email calling him out on the fake pics. Just a heads up for everybody and discussion is welcome.

I honestly don't know man... and i don't know why you would bring it upon the forum right after we have talked about the solution? I told you I will take pictures with user name and all you wanted so we could work it out. I'v done (what seems like hundreds) of enclosures on here with very few mishaps, as I take pride in my work. As a promised, I will give you pictures with names...

and if you would like me to take pictures of my ankle boot I can do that too.. no need to worry man

To let anyone know to be wary until this gets cleared up, better safe than sorry, you know? I don't mean any ill will or anything.

This is just extremely similar to an issue I had when the now proven scammer and banned Bob saget is all, and the droid X pics with old timestamp is mighty suspicious.

Get the pics, then hopefully soon the box to me and all is good man.

Dustin is a stand-up guy, he's not scamming you. I can also assure you that you will be very impressed with the quality of your enclosure when you get it...
yay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Thanks. How about I post up a build log for you so everyone can see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks. How about I post up a build log for you so everyone can see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It's not worthy of a build log lol. Not fancy or big enough lol

Sounds good though. I was plannin on postin up some pics of it when it got here anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's not worthy of a build log lol. Not fancy or big enough lolSounds good though. I was plannin on postin up some pics of it when it got here anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'd still love to see it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Slayerx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Slayerx
Sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied