BASS track thread....higher hitting songs?

lol. I just feel like this thread should be about constructing a properly designed enclosure or adjusting your subsonic filter.... not so much about what you asked. Sorry brah.

lol. I just feel like this thread should be about constructing a properly designed enclosure or adjusting your subsonic filter.... not so much about what you asked. Sorry brah.
sub sonic filter is set and im running a small sealed enclosure (.85 cube) that fits in a cargo hole in my car...its not about subsonic or the "enclosure design" its about songs with higher frequency rather than all the low hitting songs.

sub sonic filter is set and im running a small sealed enclosure (.85 cube) that fits in a cargo hole in my car...its not about subsonic or the "enclosure design" its about songs with higher frequency rather than all the low hitting songs.
You should turn your subsonic filter off if you're running sealed. What I was trying to say is, you might do better to tryin to regain some low end extension rather than just dealing with it and wasting space on midbass.

the subsonic is off...i used to have big sub boxes in my car and it isnt worth it...i have a flush mount setup thats how its going to stay...so i guess i could put a little poly fill in to help? maybe? but the system plays amazing on higher frequency songs, thats why i wanted to get some ideas

the subsonic is off...i used to have big sub boxes in my car and it isnt worth it...i have a flush mount setup thats how its going to stay...so i guess i could put a little poly fill in to help? maybe? but the system plays amazing on higher frequency songs, thats why i wanted to get some ideas
If your happy with it then be happy. If you want to try and get a little lower hz levels try poly fill, it won't make a huge change but you should notice a difference. As for songs, I have no idea.

a89caf72.jpg

I like the setup, looks unique. For higher songs try:

Lloyd Banks - Beamer Benz or Bentley

Lil Jon - B!tch

Gorilla Zoe - Lil Shawty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.