Bass systems is Addicting! (I think they put nicotine in them)

Participant count
  • Participant list

ChopShop Racing
10+ year member

For real though. How many of us started out saying I want the loudest system??? I don’t think a lot of us have. I know when I started out, it was in my 74 Camaro. I had a 200watt Jenson amp,

2 200watt pioneer 6X9s,

1992 BOSS head unit

1 pioneer 12" free air sub in the rear deck.

and that was it; it was great for listening to my Pantera and good old rock'n'roll! then I bought a 1000w p.o.s. Legacy amp. come on, yall know about those good old Legacy amps. J/K LOL Then I crashed that (not my fault). I bought a 1983 Camaro and got one of those custom boxes that fit down in the back. I used my legacy amp along with some brand new Audiobahn subs, 2 AW1200Xs. I had my pioneer premier DEH-410. I thought that was cool for a wail and it sounded great (I thought, before I gained an ear for hearing distortion). After a wail, that some how became not good enough for me. I needed more power!!! So I checked out the net, and bought an Audiobahn A18001D amp. That sounded great (at 4ohm), so I thought. I blew that up dew to not enough power. This is how I learned all about capacitors. LOL so I bought a 3 farad cap, two Optima’s, and a bad azz alternator. That’s were I’m at now. I will have my new system complete at the end of the month. I have right now in my room most of my system. I have three 2002 Alum10”Qs. My box is being made at cartoys. And I ordered another

1800watt amp and 3-farad cap.

2 A18001D - 1800W RMS @ 1 ohm each

3 AlUM10Q - 1000W RMS eack DVC w/ 6ohm voic coils.

pioneer DEH-410

2 - 3 farad caps, one for each amp.

Welcome my friends to Bassaholics Annonomous, My name is Miguel, come and explain your problems to me, I will help you in your Bass situation, in here we are all Bass brothers...

i've started just a few months ago, and i can't stop. i do it almost everyday and night.

sometimes i even go over to my buddies house to get some. i just need to hear some good punch. if i can't feel it in my tummy, it's not loud enough,

in your tommy???? for me its "if i am in a car behind me, and i cant feel it vibrate my nose, THEN its not loud enough.

if i get pulled over for sound violation and cant turn my system up loud enought to were it makes him go away and leave me alone, then its not loud enough!

if i cant bass to guns and roses and make it sound like a sound-off show, then its not loud enough.

just playing---i only wish i could do that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.