Bass room help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

jake21
10+ year member

Lifted > Lowered
Hey fellow audiophiles, I need some help designing a bass room for the shop I work at. The room will be dedicated to displaying and demonstrating the subs we carry. The room they are currently displayed in is an acoustic nightmare, not good for our sales.... Im asking to see if there are any golden rules to building a bass room/bass stage that I should know of.

All of us are well experienced in woodworking, metal working, and fiberglass so feel free to throw out some ideas.

I really want to get it done by July 18th, which is when we will be holding our annual DB Drags.

Any help or advice is appreciated

And of course, I will be displaying pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks,

Jake

Good Vibrations

Bozeman, MT

Acoustic foam + flashing neons and shiny ****. They'll sell super fast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.