Bass Race Build - Sundown Audio / SPL Cell / Kicker / Cascade Audio

No real budget realy. Guess all depends on how much i like them how much im willing to spend.
Well to be honest I think the only color rims that would look good on that van are chrome. If you want I'll try and find some for you that are reasonabally priced

Well to be honest I think the only color rims that would look good on that van are chrome. If you want I'll try and find some for you that are reasonabally priced
Cool, that would be great man. Feel free to pm me w/ your search results.
Thanks

Copyof100_1114.jpg

Nice.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yeah, plus with a dedicated bassracer, I can roll in, compete, and roll out without switching out to the burp box. If I want another dedicated numbers car, i'll build a CRX or Dodge Omni

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.