Bass Race Build - Sundown Audio / SPL Cell / Kicker / Cascade Audio

Thats alot of cash you put out,What do you do for a living?
Its been mentioned once in the thread, i work for my dad at his auto repair shop. I dont get payed alot but i dont have many expenses and i been saving. I also do box designs and take steel to the junk yard for extra money when i have time.

This looks like it'll be a pretty nice build. I'm subscribed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Good luck on the build though man, I'll keep checking in and seeing the progress //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Well talked to Jacob and looks like im gonna be running Nightshades //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Soon as i get the refund on these DD's im gonna send money to Jacob and use the left over to order wire.

This is going to be a pretty amazing build! I like that van, a little nicer than my astro. But man, there is going to be over 800 lbs in batteries in that van! Sounds like something I have done before!

Hey, I am in no way trying to steal your thread, just wanted to show you my bass race build from last year.....

box012.jpg

(suscribed)....i have a 1991 gmc safari panal van myself...looking for a good wall build....right now im running 4 15" Screamers to a 750 JL audio 2 chan....its not too bad...but i love your build...keep up the good work

NP at all Kent, I love seeing other builds. What kind of numbers did it do? Got any info on the build? (bats/amps/etc)
Corey
I think he ended up bassracing a 155.5 down at finals and SS 5+ did a 157.1

(12) brutus'

I think he was using the MOJO 4kw down at WF as well as SPLC batteries.

That van hurt to sit in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.