bass magic tricks

The can **** was Fawking AWESOME....!!!Can you repeat it or did it just happen?
i did the can trick twice at the same show,ohh and dont think i wont keep doing it at other shows.I will be trying different things to levitate,like full cans,beach balls and what not.

i like the can, its alot more fun to watch then another hair trick. Thats a pissload of air your moving!! It's loud enough most people cant stand it.

Well, if you're bassracing a 152, you're probably burping very close to a 160 outlaw...not bad at all, especially for an install that isn't meant to burp at a super high frequency.

Impressive as always assman, ive seen plenty of hairtrick vids, but its been a long time since Ive looked so foward to vids from a forum members setup. Those are so violent, lol.

Outstanding work, and I think its loud as fawk and ive never heard it, keep up the good work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.