Dodge ram 2500 4x4 build log 2000

Harleyfx69
10+ year member

audio n00b
arizona
2000 dodge ram 2500 quad cab 4x4 diesel shortbed

old system = 2 rockford fosgate p2 10's off an audiobahn a8000 amp in an mtx thunderform .. had less than 400 dollars into this.. had it for a couple years now ..

had a rear speaker blow when i gave the truck to aamco to have the transmission built .. a little too much power made the torque converter have *slight* issues holding the power ..

so i came onto car audio . com looking to get a good replacement speaker ..

Well ive been here for a while now ..

Got a lot of **** ordered .. and am in the process of replacing it ..

I never thought that i would do this much into my truck's audio system ..

well heres a few pictures,

and this is a build log, This is about two days into it , i started last night and got the truck stripped down and the sound deadening onto the floor,

Still need to deaden the rear wall and do box build for subs, sound deaden doors, and get rear and front speakers in ... along with running wire ..

i have been watching yourss ..

it looks good ..

i already did 35 " tires with centerline wheels and a heck of a lot of performance and engine mods

expensive hobby / truck

i have been watching yourss ..
it looks good ..

i already did 35 " tires with centerline wheels and a heck of a lot of performance and engine mods

expensive hobby / truck
Yeah, your not kidden, I was gonna go deaden it for the last 3 nights but it has rained everytime I go out to do it:verymad:

35"s fit no lift but i did level it out .. sometime next year ill probably put it in air more ..

as it sits now its taller than most trucks running full lifts

Looks pretty good, some nice equipment ya got going in there as well. Will be nice all cleaned up and deadened. Least then you won't have to listen to that poor ole cummins lol just kidding. Good to see more trucks on here. What have you done to the engine? Looking forward to the rest of the pics, judging by your amps this thing is gonna be loud both inside and out now.

engine wise,

tps sensor

injection pump

lift pump

engine tune

air box

transmission build

exhaust

and a few other things that im sure im forgetting ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.