Bass Knob Control for 2 seprate amplifiers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
How does it work. 4 RCAS, I Could use both runs of rcas and plug them into it. But mine has the phone jack type connection. Do you know where I could find a cable, that changes phone jack on 1 end. other end rcas?

Not exactly understanding you.

You would have 1 set of RCAs running from you headunits RCA outputs into splitters going to both amps. The LC1 would go inline of your single set of RCAs and would lower the RCA voltage when turned down.

Kinda hard to explain for me lol.

Google might help better than I can. Haha.

Not exactly understanding you.
You would have 1 set of RCAs running from you headunits RCA outputs into splitters going to both amps. The LC1 would go inline of your single set of RCAs and would lower the RCA voltage when turned down.

Kinda hard to explain for me lol.

Google might help better than I can. Haha.
I see what you mean, to me though that sounds like a volume control for the signal. would it work the same as bass knob. cause im looking to keep same volume just intensify the bass to hit harder.

I see what you mean, to me though that sounds like a volume control for the signal. would it work the same as bass knob. cause im looking to keep same volume just intensify the bass to hit harder.
what do you think a bass knob does?

Exactly what a GOOD bass knob should do. Some are BOOST knobs. Terrible idea.

Run single set of RCAs into the LC1, output single set of RCAs into the first amp. Run another set out of Amp #1 into Amp #2 .

The LC1 controls the Master output voltage from the headunit so everything inline with the LC1's output will be effected via the knob.

One cool thing about the LC1 is it can gain the voltage down to 0v removing all bass output completely.

Sometimes you may want little to no output and this will do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.