Bass CD

Maybe you should go with like Linkin Park songs And if you are into rap I think Down Ass ***** by Ja Rule would be good.

Dr Dre - Bad Intentions

Rock and rap would probably be the best bass but I cant think of alot at this point.

Sorry dude i tried...

Derek

I'll list rap songs:

-Aaliyah - Try Again....nice flowing bass line

-Ali - Boughetto

-Big Tymers - Get your roll on...low bass.

-Fat Joe & R. Kelly - We Thuggin

-Jay-Z - Hey Papi

-Khia - F*** them other H***....very good.

-Ludacris - Go To Sleep

-Outkast - Rosa Parks

-Nappy Roots - My Ride.....punchy bass

-Nappy Roots - Headz Up....more rolling bass

-Pastor Troy - Bounce........most of his stuff pounds. Takes a good system to handle him nicely.

-Silkk the Shocker - That's Cool

I'll stop there...Got plenty more, all different types of bass...Maybe give me more of a genre/sound to work with?

Hope it helps.

I have found that Rap bass makes the subs work really well. I have a bass cd with artist like Bone thugs n Harmony, Ja rule, Fat Joe, Dre, and others with titles like the fast and the furious song & forgot about dre. If you have a song list of about 18 like this I would really like to go burn myself a new hittin bass cd.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.