bass boost question

Participant count
  • Participant list
keep it at a moderate level for every day use. if your amp is matched up well with the sub, i bet it would hurt the sub before damaging the amp itself.

Originally posted by bri487 keep it at a moderate level for every day use. if your amp is matched up well with the sub, i bet it would hurt the sub before damaging the amp itself.
so if i was like to show off for some one. it wouldnt really hurt if i turned it up for like a couple seconds, as long as i dont do it for everyday use

You could keep it at max level if you like really boomy sounding subs. It'll seem a WHOLE lot louder.

SO long as you don't don't blast the music, you should have a nice amount of bass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by paikiah You could keep it at max level if you like really boomy sounding subs. It'll seem a WHOLE lot louder.

SO long as you don't don't blast the music, you should have a nice amount of bass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
cool yeah i did my e10k's like that for only like a second cuz i dont want to hurt them i put the bass boost all the way up and

wow did they boom lol i could only imagine how loud the A's would get

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.