BamBam28 sent me a blown Orion H2 12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything's going good. fedex messed up yesterday....they came to my place and left without picking sub up....then they called saying they had a pickup for express and i was confused....so i called them back and had them reschedule for ground pick tomorrow.

i think my bank has given back my credit for the sub so BamBam28, you can keep the money from insurance. I dont know what they'll do with sub, probably give it back to ya.

Well, I'm glad to say this problem is almost finally over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thread will be close as soon as I get reply from BamBam28.

Thanks guys.

all im gonna say is plyer3 is a respectable person i bought a rockford amp from him last week and arrived when expected no b.s. he even held the amp for a few days till i had the money in pp...so i vouch

all im gonna say is plyer3 is a respectable person i bought a rockford amp from him last week and arrived when expected no b.s. he even held the amp for a few days till i had the money in pp...so i vouch
haha thanks, no need for refs anymore. i dont care what ppl seller and others think about me. like i said, they have right to not buy or sell to me.

at least this problem has been solved finally.....

EDIT: oh and mod should delete this anytime.....

i think my bank has given back my credit for the sub so BamBam28, you can keep the money from insurance. I dont know what they'll do with sub, probably give it back to ya.

Well, I'm glad to say this problem is almost finally over //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The bank will not give you back your money without going after it from the seller.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Reply... now delete this thread that u should have never started to begin with...
Wow u really do have sum kind of f*cking attitude regardless of who's fault this whole mess was to begin with. If u would have just filed the insurance claim right off the bat instead of holding a grudge because he started a thread, this would be long over with.

I feel bad for anyone doing a deal with you that may have any kind of issue with, your attitude towards all this really is shi*ty.

if i were the OP like i sed before until u get your money back and the seller gets his $$ back or the sub back. Dont assume that its all gonna go smooth.

ok thanks guys, i guess i can wait......both of you are making me start to worry again haha.
U should have sum sort of worry until u physically have the money back in your account. I'm with the other guy that posted, i don't think that the bank will just give u money back unless it comes directly from the money u sent to the seller.

U should have sum sort of worry until u physically have the money back in your account. I'm with the other guy that posted, i don't think that the bank will just give u money back unless it comes directly from the money u sent to the seller.
ok....ill work it out with bambam hopefully...wasn't expecting this to go on for this long after insurance process...

I had the same sort of problem before. Fedex went and picked the sub up from the guy, keep it for a few days for "inspection" and then has given it back to me! Supposedly they're going to pay to fix it.....so I guess you do keep the product.

V.

sorry havent been on lately, he said the sub was shipped back to him and fedex said there was no damage, but he called back and told them the damage was internal.

still waiting, but that's all i know.

BUT, the good news is that I bought a FI BTL 12" and man it sounds great. Sub wasn't packaged as good as BamBam did, but it arrived after a week working perfectly. Happy person here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plyer3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
plyer3
N Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants