bagged montero rebuild... 4 t3 audio t1000 15's

was yours an 18?

BkIv0.jpg

a lil teaser of my next update...

bkn6I.jpg

should have the new video up in a few hours... but these doors will prolly take the whole weekend to finish

video will be up in a few... didnt get as much done as i wanted today, cuz my mustang decided to crap out on me at 7/11 and leave me stranded for like 3 hours... so tomorrow is grind time. till the video uploads... couple pics. got 3 of the subs in today (still waiting on dbeez to finish the recone on the 4th)

eorvd.jpg

Dd8j9.jpg

i'll make one tomorrow... gotta make some baffle plugs anyway for the glass, so i'll make one up real quick, and post it in the enclosure section (how-to)

one hint when you're making speaker pods like this ... make the outside ring a little thicker and then take a rabbit bit and rabbit away a notch all around the speaker that way when you stretch the fleece and staple it to the trim rings it will staple into that notch and make it WAYYY easier when doing filler work to smooth it out ..

one hint when you're making speaker pods like this ... make the outside ring a little thicker and then take a rabbit bit and rabbit away a notch all around the speaker that way when you stretch the fleece and staple it to the trim rings it will staple into that notch and make it WAYYY easier when doing filler work to smooth it out ..
thats one way for the glass, but i have a different method that i use, that requires no staples into the baffles... i'll have a vid up tomorrow on my method bro... good advice tho

****... now i'm wishing i could get more done tonight... dont think my neighbors would appreciate power tools at 1:30 in the morning tho... just stuck trollin on here the rest of the night now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.