bagged montero rebuild... 4 t3 audio t1000 15's

yea, i know... ****s too.... i left miami (mainly cuz of my wife bishing about it) ... cuz she said it was "too hot"... and now this??? really? lol

wasnt checkin back on this cause i was out workin in that heat past few days and got dehydrated real bad lol.. looks good through bro... i cant wait to see the final product of all this... i cant wait to start doing my next big build... soon hopefully //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok guys... lil bit of an update... after 5 days of EXTREME HEAT and rain, finally got some time to work on the truck today...

got the port done... ended up with about 280 square inches, at 33 hz.

pNsR7.jpg

JTIE7.jpg

then started prepping the baffles for paint...

yUWQr.jpg

first layer goin down

oqM1s.jpg

and the final coat

FcF19.jpg

and finally ... the video of the day

the back of the box is actually goin to be the last thing going on... due to just how heavy the subs are, and i'll have to have another person help me install the subs... from inside the box... thats about all i could get done today.... hopefully have the box completely done in the next day or 2, then start on the door panels....

stay tuned!

thanks bro... the wifey build is actually on hold until i get this project done... just dont want you to go through it and be dissapointed, lol

yea, the bottom ones arent hard to get in... but the top ones, facing down... jesus... i tried for like 45 mins one night to get one in by myself, and just ended up with alot of sweat, a bad attitude, and a sub sitting on the ground, lol... def a 2 person job

yea, the bottom ones arent hard to get in... but the top ones, facing down... jesus... i tried for like 45 mins one night to get one in by myself, and just ended up with alot of sweat, a bad attitude, and a sub sitting on the ground, lol... def a 2 person job
stick armed little girl.

those HDC's weigh like 48 pounds, definitely not light though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.