Bad transaction with tc3k101

srb
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I bought his Brahma motor he was selling on February 2nd, a Saturday, for $55. I was told the motor would be shipped out on Monday, and asked if I would also be interested in his basket. I said I was and sent him an extra $15 gifted for the basket.

Monday came and went and I heard nothing about the shipping. When I contacted him on Thursday, he told me he had been busy and would be sending it out the next day. Again I never got a tracking number or pm saying he and shipped it out. I sent him a pm on Saturday saying that he had my money for a week and no tracking number. He told me he had sent it out, just hadn't sent the tracking, and to text him. He also said it would be there by Wednesday at the latest.

Well Wednesday also came and went, still no tracking number, still no conformation of shipping, and still no package. I texted him on the 13th asking again for the tracking number, and was told he would send it once he got off work. I got no number. I texted him on the 14th and he said he would send it when he got off work. And again no number. then I sent him a text on the 15th and got no reply. I texted him this morning and after I got off work and again got no reply. Only after I told him I had opened a case with paypal did I get a reply, and he told me he would send it after he finished working on his car.

I understand if people are busy and can't get something shipped out right away. But some one should at least be able to take the time to send you the tracking number!

I work two jobs. I usually work 50 hours a week. I have had 4 days off in the past 4 months, and I would never treat someone like this.

man I feel for u bro. ask the people I sold some things to and they will tell u I get annoying I call so much. I also work 50 hours a week. I cant stand lazy pathetic excuses for a human being. man the **** up and send the **** your selling. don't put something up for sale if u cant send it out. this guy needs his *** kicked. I don't care what excuse he has . u bought and he should sell . not just string u along like a tampon in a vag. sorry for the rant but I feel for u bro.

Josh is a good guy, I've had many transactions with him in the last four years. I'm not saying I don't believe you or that you're getting great service but I would ask that you be patient. He has shipped later than expected to me and it was no big deal because I knew he would come through. Some people's tolerance for late shipping is pretty low, I understand that. It causes anxiety, makes you wonder if you're going to get scammed. I know Josh has had some rough spells but he is a great guy at heart. I also had a shipping hiccup this week and have shipped a bit later than I wanted to in a couple of past deals. Just give it time, and if he doesn't come through I will refund the $70 that you would be out.

Thanks for the reply's guys. @ciaonzo; Its not necessary to refund the $70, Paypal will take care of the $55 I sent, and I will just take the hit on the $15. Teaches me a lesson about gifting payments.

I still have all the pm's and texts too, if anyone does not believe me.

No, I believe you. That's just it. Just saying be patient as frustrating as that may be for you, no need to file with PayPal. He will ship it out. He really is a good kid.

man I feel for u bro. ask the people I sold some things to and they will tell u I get annoying I call so much. I also work 50 hours a week. I cant stand lazy pathetic excuses for a human being. man the **** up and send the **** your selling. don't put something up for sale if u cant send it out. this guy needs his *** kicked. I don't care what excuse he has . u bought and he should sell . not just string u along like a tampon in a vag. sorry for the rant but I feel for u bro.
You should also buy something if you tell someone to hold it for you and make the seller lose buyers that are serious.

You should also buy something if you tell someone to hold it for you and make the seller lose buyers that are serious.
If I understand correctly you have a family to take care of and things happen and they come first. I also let u know I didn't want it anymore. More then most would do. Here's a kleenex.

I haven't received any more messages from tc3k101. Because of this I have to assume he never shipped out the item. I escalated my Paypal case this morning.

We shall see what happens but it seems as though tc3k101 is ether a scammer, or at least a liar and incredibly lazy.

I haven't received any more messages from tc3k101. Because of this I have to assume he never shipped out the item. I escalated my Paypal case this morning.
We shall see what happens but it seems as though tc3k101 is ether a scammer, or at least a liar and incredibly lazy.
I hope you get it straightened out. Either way, waiting 15+ days for an item to be shipped is ridiculous.

As stated it's been shipped I just haven't been home update you with tracking there was a reason I have you my cell phone number if you were worried but you seem to text me at all the wrong times kid. Once you get it which should be within the next day or so this issue will be resolved.

As for my other pending issues they are already being worked out ie shipped everything but Shanes basket. I have never left you hanging as far as responses besides yesterday when I was changing out my calipers just didn't have the time or patients to text you. I understand two weeks is a long time to wait for a package but I assure you that you will get your motor and basket. I wouldn't steal $100000 from someone let alone $70 or whatever you paid for a motor and frame.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

srb

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
srb
Lake County, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies